about Winter's feast gifts

2017/2018 - Every tree has a cooldown of 4 days until it grants a good gift, cooldown resets (bad gift for the next 4 days) whenever someone gets a gift from the tree.
2018/2019 - Every player has a cooldown of 4 days until he/she grants a good gift, cooldown resets whenever the player gets a good gift from any tree but not if the gift was a bad gift. (Seems like 2 players can't get a gift from the same tent, tree & night, only the first one gets the gift)

7 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

2017/2018 - Every tree has a cooldown of 4 days until it grants a good gift, cooldown resets (bad gift for the next 4 days) whenever someone gets a gift from the tree.
2018/2019 - Every player has a cooldown of 4 days until he/she grants a good gift, cooldown resets whenever the player gets a good gift from any tree but not if the gift was a bad gift. (Seems like 2 players can't get a gift from the same tent, tree & night, only the first one gets the gift)

what about use 2 carps? in the same night

12 minutes ago, Pab10Suarez said:

what about use 2 carps? in the same night

I just had a game where I and someone else used the same tent next to the same tree in the same night and somehow whenever he used the tent, he got his gift, when I used it right after he slept in the same night, I didn't get anything, only if I used it in the following night I got my "tier 3" gift.

Archived