Some ideas for the ruins

Ideas for ruins to get better ambiance and also some new (minor) content.

-Human skeletons. Just have a skeleton in a room for better ambiance. Also you could create a new type of skeleton with hole in its head.

-Make more variations of ruinous entrances. Because right now every ruins entrances that don't connect to another island look the same. Give them different pillars or plants growing on them. More visual variety.

-Pig skeletons, a prison room. When I think of ruins I also think about tombs and prison rooms. Have a room with like a pig skeleton tied to the wall. The player would get an option to "rattle" it which would change its apperance and give player a random item. Like stone slabs. But items could be more intetesting. Like an oinc or tenpiece if lucky, pickaxe, bandit map, some gold or gold dust. Rattling it could also trigger a pig ghost.

-Flooded room. A crack in the wall that has water pouring through it. The entite room is like a SW puddle(but different/better visual).Vipers could be in this room to show that they can move through water. Player slowwed and getting wet. And an extreme version of this room where you have to make a raft.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:50 PM, Szczuku said:

-Pig skeletons, a prison room. When I think of ruins I also think about tombs and prison rooms. Have a room with like a pig skeleton tied to the wall. The player would get an option to "rattle" it which would change its apperance and give player a random item. Like stone slabs. But items could be more intetesting. Like an oinc or tenpiece if lucky, pickaxe, bandit map, some gold or gold dust. Rattling it could also trigger a pig ghost.

Sorry for the necro but I double on this post.Love the idea of pig skeletons.

Archived