Gold

I have only played QoL for an hour so far and other then cosmetic colour changes, i have noticed that gold does not seem rare anymore: i found it under flipped stone slab, as well as just lying around in the thunderbird biome. It's taken one of the challenges of the early game away and i don't think it's a good change...

6 minutes ago, Sopott said:

I have only played QoL for an hour so far and other then cosmetic colour changes, i have noticed that gold does not seem rare anymore: i found it under flipped stone slab, as well as just lying around in the thunderbird biome. It's taken one of the challenges of the early game away and i don't think it's a good change...

Gold lying around in the iron biome was something that happened later in the game, presumably from Pangoldens

1 hour ago, Sopott said:

i have noticed that gold does not seem rare anymore: i found it under flipped stone slab

I totally dislike this change tbh.. it makes early game so ez.

1 hour ago, Sopott said:

just lying around in the thunderbird biome.

as @Rellimarual said, this was possible before the update.

this change that seems to be small considerably changes how early game is working and the learning curve. a shame really that the game is getting dumbed down for people complaining about gold, when that wasn't really an issue at all.

Just now, Rellimarual said:

I just played about six days with the update and didn't find gold in the iron biome or under any rocks, so I'm not sure how common that is now.

that random gold nugget in the thunderbird biome is pretty rare... and gold under rocks is just not necessary IMO. .. you can just go to the lil caves for gold by day one or buy it in town

Archived