my items get wet without rain and fog

Hey guys and girls I got a little, but an annoying problem. In the humid season, if I go outside -no rainy weather or fog- and it's wet (splishy footstep-sounds) my dry items I carried get wet. Is it a feature because it's humid, isn't it? I didn't experience it in ROG or DST... 

44 minutes ago, axxel said:

Hey guys and girls I got a little, but an annoying problem. In the humid season, if I go outside -no rainy weather or fog- and it's wet (splishy footstep-sounds) my dry items I carried get wet. Is it a feature because it's humid, isn't it? I didn't experience it in ROG or DST... 

rain doesn't get you items wet being wet does if your wet your items will slowly get wet if your items are getting wet and you haven't been wet in a while and they do get wet than I have no clue what I'm talking about then. I said wet to many times 

If your wetness meter goes above 30 or 40 and remains there, the items you carry in your inventory will become wet.

dry yourself nearby a fire which will reduce the wetness meter quickly and get rid of it.

HOWEVER items that remain outside on the ground well remain wet after a rain (items inside chests will not tho)

forging items as well will be received wet after a rain such as berry from berry bushes, logs from trees etc

14 minutes ago, axxel said:

Wow didn't had a clue that the character's wetness affected this. Thanks. I think I was using better gear and equipment for rain all the time until Hamlet and didn't noticed.

you should also know that Freezing does not take place in Hamlet nor Shipwrecked so you don't have to worry about that either~

Archived