created a hamlet/RoG/Shipwrecked world but...

once again, i have dived deep into the game and found a bug i think. i created a shipwrecked world with hamlet. entered the seaworthy and landed in rog. now i can jump into shipwrecked and hamlet.

i cant craft the old bell and i didnt encounter 1 single boss in rog. i played the whole time in rog 64 days but still no boss. they just dont spawn at all and that makes me really sad. D:

16 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Currently there is a bug so that if you make a RoG world compatible with Hamlet, it will generate as a Vanilla DS world. That means the only boss you can encounter is Deerclops. Maybe that has something to do with the bosses not coming...

i know this bug exists but i found a way to circumvent this bug and indeed created a rog world from where i can travel to shipwrecked and hamlet. but the only missing things are the bosses including deerclops.

30 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Would you mind telling me how you fixed the bug?

Just don't start in RoG. Instead, make a Hamlet world and spawn in the Skyworthy, or make a SW world and teleport to the Seaworthy. If you create a RoG world by going through a portal in another world, it'll generate correctly as a RoG world.

2 hours ago, YumoS said:

i cant craft the old bell and i didnt encounter 1 single boss in rog. i played the whole time in rog 64 days but still no boss. they just dont spawn at all and that makes me really sad. D:

The Old Bell bug happened when the Seaworthy was first added, too. It sucks, but it should get fixed eventually.

The bosses not spawning probably isn't a bug, though. None of the giants are guaranteed to spawn, it's around a 60% chance iirc. It's possible you're just getting really unlucky.

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Would you mind telling me how you fixed the bug?

just read what i posted first.

3 hours ago, YumoS said:

i created a shipwrecked world with hamlet. entered the seaworthy and landed in rog

So as of right now, there is no way to connect a Hamlet world to an old RoG/Shipwrecked world?

I am assuming that will eventually be patched and work... I have a day 100 Hamlet world which I would like to connect to my 1000 day RoG/Shipwrecked world eventually - I don't care if I have to "cheat" to spawn a silly string or whatever. Just curious if it works at all or if it is currently broken but supposed to work!?

5 hours ago, Mullematsch said:

So as of right now, there is no way to connect a Hamlet world to an old RoG/Shipwrecked world?

I am assuming that will eventually be patched and work... I have a day 100 Hamlet world which I would like to connect to my 1000 day RoG/Shipwrecked world eventually - I don't care if I have to "cheat" to spawn a silly string or whatever. Just curious if it works at all or if it is currently broken but supposed to work!?

it works if you make a shipwrecked world linked with a hamlet world when you create the world. then in shipwrecked you can get the silly string and the seaworthy both on 1 island. if you enter the seaworthy you can choose rog. in rog you can also find the balloon and the seaworthy part to make the portals. now you linked all three worlds together! congratulations! but the problem is that i didnt encountered 1 single boss until day 64. now i dont know if its a bug or bad luck.

Archived