So, how does the in-game lore work exactly?

I keep getting these lore parts from inspecting things, but they dont seem to be giving me more. Odd, because they dont give anything, for like 20 times i click on them, but the 21st time they do, they are midly confusing, and i have no idea if i got them all, if there are ones left, waiting for me to get lucky, and find them.

How do they even work? YOu click inspect, you get a piece, but, what how many are there? When do they give lore, and when do they not?

There are certain types of buildings that give lore. The neural vasciliators have their set pieces of lore you can find by clicking them, lockers and vending machines have a separate set. A few other buildinings got their special lore bits that you get everytime you click those (like the screens in the gravitas lobby).

So each buliding can be inspected once (as for now loading th game lets you inspect it again for a new lore part). If you got all lore bits from a type of building you get a "found nothing interesting" message. So you might not find anything clicking the lockers but still get one from a vasciliator.

Also Klei adds new lore bits after every upgrade.

Archived