Game Crashes when Applying Mods

okay, so i've been trying to play hamlet for a while, and i've been using mods. normally, you'd expect it to have a few hiccups, mods clashing or being coded incorrectly and whatnot, but the game crashes as soon as i try to apply the mods for every single mod i have, none of which have had problems working together or with the game until about yesterday, and all of which are up to date (i checked). obviously im very concerned since i absolutely love dont starve hamlet so far.

i have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling the game, removing the mods and then putting them back on, and checking for missing downloads

im running windows 10 (64 bit) on an omen desktop pc, my ram is 8 gb, and i have an nvidia geforce gtx 1060 3gb

any info at all would be appreciated!

image.thumb.png.a2e64fb30646b53fc3d5995bcbb9aca8.png

Alrighty, this here seems to be your problem, as errors seem to follow shortly after. This here is an issue on the mod's/Author's part.
Now this may not be 100% of the reasons you're crashing, but from what I've seen this is at least one of the reasons.
Also, I'd advise against using mods that change how Hamlet work, I assume this mod makes it to where Relics are stackable from the name. But Hamlet is in Early Access and things change every few days.

But, G'luck, Hope this helped.

1 hour ago, Angel_Octoling said:

image.thumb.png.a2e64fb30646b53fc3d5995bcbb9aca8.png

Alrighty, this here seems to be your problem, as errors seem to follow shortly after. This here is an issue on the mod's/Author's part.
Now this may not be 100% of the reasons you're crashing, but from what I've seen this is at least one of the reasons.
Also, I'd advise against using mods that change how Hamlet work, I assume this mod makes it to where Relics are stackable from the name. But Hamlet is in Early Access and things change every few days.

But, G'luck, Hope this helped.

tysm for trying to help! i uninstalled the mod and it's still crashing! heres another log

image.thumb.png.db236984aa18c2952e18beaba380db3a.png

Archived