Glommer was a Spidermonkey

Glommer was a spidermonkey, why are you wondering, well look at this picture, here is my Badass Webber next to Glommer freshly recovered (after getting killed by Hounds who eat his drops, you believe it, the hounds eat even the drops of Glommer! !!!) : 

20181222_224225.thumb.jpg.8bdd29c2b312592aea4f471acfd64587.jpg

Glommer has 6 eyes, and 8 legs 6, but that is irrelevant. I suppose the Spidermonkeys turn into Glommer, and after the death and consumption of the flower (which resembles the tropical flowers of Hamlet), they come from the sky to land on the earth. Glommer is a flying spider, she has 8 legs (you'll tell me about the usual spiders, but we do not care about them), Webber and Spidermonkeys are the ones with 8 legs, the majority wins, and the only spider crowd with 8 legs is the Spidermonkey found in Hamlet, check!

Glommer would rather fit a Dung Beetle who turned from a Beetle into a Bug and finally managed to make his own dung & to stay off the ground without the help of a dung ball, than a Spider Monkey. According to the quotes of the characters "she" it (Stop assuming its gender!) is an insect but neither Spiders nor Monkeys are insects.

"Glommer was a Spidermonkey": You can't say that it must have been a Spider Monkey as long as there's not even a single clear proof ingame.

Next time please use this topic for your lore:

20 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Glommer would rather fit a Dung Beetle who turned from a Beetle into a Bug and finally managed to make his own dung & to stay off the ground without the help of a dung ball, than a Spider Monkey. According to the quotes of the characters "she" it (Stop assuming its gender!) is an insect but neither Spiders nor Monkeys are insects.

"Glommer was a Spidermonkey": You can't say that it must have been a Spider Monkey as long as there's not even a single clear proof ingame.

Next time please use this topic for your lore:

Apparently, irony is a concept you do not know

1 hour ago, Philsam said:

Apparently, irony is a concept you do not know

Apparently, irony is a concept you do not know as well. In case you weren’t aware there are three types of Irony (Situational Irony, Verbal Irony, and Dramatic Irony). Your post has ABSOLUTELY no irony in it at all. It lacks Dramatic Irony (because that is completely unapplicable here), it also lacks Situational Irony (because you aren’t describing a situation), and it lacks Verbal Irony (because you aren’t saying something while implying you believe the opposite). It also lacks Irony in general because Irony is a term used to describe the contrast between what is likely to occur/is likely a reality and what actually occurs/is the reality. For example, say a professional pizza carrier dropped the pizza he was carrying, this would be an example of irony. Your post is also an example of irony because someone who boldly states something is ironic to somebody else actually has no idea about irony. 

Anyways that’s my mini-lesson. 

9 hours ago, Drewey09 said:

Apparently, irony is a concept you do not know as well. In case you weren’t aware there are three types of Irony (Situational Irony, Verbal Irony, and Dramatic Irony). Your post has ABSOLUTELY no irony in it at all. It lacks Dramatic Irony (because that is completely unapplicable here), it also lacks Situational Irony (because you aren’t describing a situation), and it lacks Verbal Irony (because you aren’t saying something while implying you believe the opposite). It also lacks Irony in general because Irony is a term used to describe the contrast between what is likely to occur/is likely a reality and what actually occurs/is the reality. For example, say a professional pizza carrier dropped the pizza he was carrying, this would be an example of irony. Your post is also an example of irony because someone who boldly states something is ironic to somebody else actually has no idea about irony. 

Anyways that’s my mini-lesson. 

Thanks, but I was necessarily wrong words because my topic was not serious, how would it be called?

Archived