pls balance duration of pugalisk wand

Pugalisk is a fun fight and tbh I find very disappointing that the Pugalisk Wand rots after 4 in-game minutes.. :/

I understand it's a quite powerful item, but nerfing it like that takes the fun out of it tbh. After all, u should get powerful loot from a powerful fight... 

1 hour ago, FreyaMaluk said:

After all, u should get powerful loot from a powerful fight... specially considering it's a special non-renewable item.

i thought you can battle it another time? thus it would make the staff renewable.

can anybody confirm this?

2 hours ago, Ginosaji said:

i thought you can battle it another time? thus it would make the staff renewable.

can anybody confirm this?

i found out today u can lol... either way i think 4 ingame minutes is just ridiculous

besides, u can only fight it if you die and revive from the flower.. and go back and get the new water seed again 

it's a upgraded icestaff...

and we just went over how it actually is renewable so farm a bunch of them instead of wanting more durability.

i don't see any use for it anyway. it's a one time bat defense at best or what other use do you see for it?

panflute works just as fine for bats or building a couple guard towers.

25 minutes ago, Ginosaji said:

it's a upgraded icestaff...

and we just went over how it actually is renewable so farm a bunch of them instead of wanting more durability.

i don't see any use for it anyway. it's a one time bat defense at best or what other use do you see for it?

panflute works just as fine for bats or building a couple guard towers.

dude.. just because u see no use to it doesn't mean its balanced or it has no uses at all.. 

again.. u cannot just "farm a bunch" cuz u need time for the fountain to regen and or die again and again and revive from the flower.. only after u can revive from the flower u can go get another one... so yeap...

if you see no use for it it's fine... but it has its uses and 4 in-game minutes of duration and then rot and lost forever is not fun

besides, with world integration u might wanna keep options open for farming with the wand in sw or rog

Does the Pugalisk Wand still require a buff after the introduction of Bundling Wrap in DS? Now you can bundle it right after usage to negate the Spoilage whenever unused (Freeze Pigeons, Bundle Pugalisk Wand, kill Pigeons -> Meat & Feathers).

Btw. is the spoilage affected from the Insulated Pack? If so then Warly can use the Pugalisk Wand for more than 4 Minutes if he puts the Wand into his 50% 'Reduced Spoilage' Chef Pouch (8 if kept in his Backpack; 10:40 if in Backpack during Winter).

Archived