Technological Troubles...NOT A BUG...

Sorry if this is at the wrong spot,but my Don't Starve profile data for Steam has corrupted recently,and I need a file named "profile" from this place: Program Files (x86)/Steam/Userdata/Your Profile Number/219740/remoteIf anyone could help me out,I would be very grateful.

Just right click the game within your steam list and verify the integrity of the files.

steam cloud sync is evil good sir...w00tyd00d sent me a private message with the file :)This thread can be closed now,it is pointless further discussing.

steam cloud sync is evil good sir...w00tyd00d sent me a private message with the file :)This thread can be closed now,it is pointless further discussing.

There's a way to make it so that your save files save locally if you don't wish them to be corrupted by the steam cloud.If this is something that interests you:

What you're going to want to do is locate your Don't Starve directory (Steam/Steamapps/common/dont_starve). Once there, right-click the settings.ini file and select "open with" and open it with notepad. Once you have it open add the line:[sTEAM]DISABLECLOUD = truein its own catagory at the bottom (if it's already there, awesome, just make sure you set it to true). Then after you do that, save the file and there you go

:) it will now save your game to your documents folder instead of the cloud directory. This was a work-around the devs put in to the game to help people who were having that same problem; losing their save games to the cloud-sync.

Hope this helps!