Potentail for DST to work in Hamlet?

Ceryes

Just curious how many of you think that there might be some co-op potential in Hamlet, or is the solo experience a big part of it. 

Personally I do feel like the struggle does make Hamlet Hamlet,but I also wonder how would it be with multiple people. Do we all have to have our own house or do we all suddenly become house/flat mates?

imaging that

Spoiler

1. your house maybe destroyed by someone with executive hammer, and your stuff all are gone

2. executive hammer is removed from game, people can build pig houses to block your ways, and you can't completely destroy them

3. all pig shops were stolen and you can buy nothing

4. a lots of flytraps was fed and breeded intentionally at the spawn portal

5. someone just fast foward or activate the aporkeclipse, every of you **** in pants, the world regen again and again

6. more newbies bring threats to pig guards at dusk/night, everything just burnt while you are in your sweet burning home without realizing

7. someone just keep summoning BFB stomp everywhere

8. remove BFB & no Robin in game

9. nettle/gorilla/silk just extinct easily

10. spider dens and burnt pig houses might everywhere and you can examine some signs state that "DEATH TO ALL PIGS"

11. rainforest in late game, more dead bodies with items dropped and deadly rapid beetles can get you instant kill while your frame drop like hell low

conlusion, play with your friends only or your own ( in case you don't have a single friend )

Also, every bat waves will be increasing in amount and likely no limit

that is super large consuming resources for host computer

I believe that everyone would suffer the lag, especially my wooden computer

Archived