Woodie in Aporkalypse!!!

Hello everyone :D. Well this is the matter: The new season is too hard! I tried to check the new features of aporkalypse using console commands (but i didn't use the GetSeasonManager():StartAporkalypse()) and it seems to me that it is quite difficult however not impossible with most of the characters except one... Woodie!!

Woodie is my main so that's the reason i used first to check aporkalypse and I was very surprised when I found out that Woodie changed into werebeaver form everyday! :shock:

So if you think about it Woodie in this moment is really hard or maybe impossible to play during aporkalypse because apart from the common characteristics of the aporkalypse as for example not being able to buy anything or bats hordes daily he is going to change into werebeaver everyday!!! 

I'm not joking he transforms everyday even if you sleep you are going to transform the next day when you wake up, woodie only have one day between each transformation so yeah you can stay as woodie for some time but when the needle of the clock reaches the top you will transform yourself regardless of anything and the next day your stats are all very low.

I have shared my experience because I would like this to be changed, maybe woodie not being affected by that red moon or maybe give him some special item that can be crafted to avoid transformation, idk, what do you think? 

Here some screenshots:

20181206190625_1.thumb.jpg.7ad664105dc08ec7107dc9acad64991a.jpg20181206190742_1.thumb.jpg.52c41d2417facf0beee38f27f3189678.jpg20181206190814_1.thumb.jpg.321451bfe736d5a6e9272c14a1a72898.jpg20181206190820_1.thumb.jpg.a515a28e42848acb1e70b8ce73ce2f54.jpg

18 minutes ago, Rectal Express said:

From my understanding the werebeaver can go berserk pretty well. I think everyday would be a bit much, but he is a decent fighter against large amount of bats or mobs (given enough resources nearby for you to eat...)

not sure if this is true might be some nonsense someone told me but I think he can't enter buildings in were beaver including ruins meaning its nearly impossible to stop the aporkalypse ignore the fact that when he transforms meaning you will drop all ways to defend yourself or even access the herald island unless you already discovered it 

1 hour ago, Computer-7 said:

not sure if this is true might be some nonsense someone told me but I think he can't enter buildings in were beaver including ruins meaning its nearly impossible to stop the aporkalypse ignore the fact that when he transforms meaning you will drop all ways to defend yourself or even access the herald island unless you already discovered it 

i think they fixed it, but not sure

Archived