You guys have made the GREATEST GAME EVER.

Should I tell you why the game is amazing?The atmosphere and art style captured my heart.The punishing difficulty embraced me with accomplishment.The charming characters kept me in business.And most definitely, the community made the whole experience much more better.

• Like 1

Should I tell you why the game is amazing?The atmosphere and art style captured my heart.The punishing difficulty embraced me with accomplishment.The charming characters kept me in business.And most definitely, the community made the whole experience much more better.

^that, describes exactly how I feel about the game.

The game is great! The Characters are very well made, and their quotes really fit them! The difficulty is kinda hard, which i like since i want a challenge, not like minecraft (where if u have 8 dirt or you dig a 3 block deep hole you survive forever)

I really like that everything is hand-drawn-ish and not ULTRA SUPER MEGA GRAPHICS LIKE ALL NEW GAMES!

Also, sometimes i think klei puts more effort into all those secrets instead of the game, which is really awesome, since the game experience is great, so it means everyone at KleiEnt works 24/7.