Best character in Hamlet

What do you think of a bat character implemented in Hamlet. This character would be unlocked via experience or unlock. His name would be Walter

Health: 150
Hunger: 100
Sanity: 150

Positive abilities: his first and main ability would be to fly, like a bat, he could pass through the walls and he could fly over the water, some enemies could not attack him and when the character is motionless, he lands on the ground. folding his wings. He would be able to use echolocation (a natural sonar used by dolphins and bats), echolocation allowing him to detect remote enemies and his bat friends. During the waves, they will naturally befriend Walter, allowing him to attack hippos and protect pigs and other creatures. Walter drops the guano periodically from 3-7 days.

Negative Abilities: Pig guards will be hostile to Walter. Walter can not eat monster meat, he would consider it cannibalism. Walter has a small belly and will often be hungry, hunger will be more to watch. Walter can not attack bats.

Starting point: Walter started with a special tree seed, so he planted just 10 days and thanks to this tree, he could land on his branch to sleep upside down. Thanks to this, he gains a little in mental health but loses hunger.

Walter would be a normal bat at first, which would have been tested by a scientist. So he became a humanoid bat.

What do you think ? I tried to do it as balanced as possible.

The best character in Hamlet is the fabulous bat, Walter. No need to repeat how powerful he is in Hamlet, imagine if I go in the Don't Starve wiki, and in the unimplemented characters I see Walter X)

Cool idea to have the first flying character in Dont starve. Some things he does are a little gimmiky, like "landing." Planting a special tree is interesting + free guano. Flying wouldnt work though if he can just fly over the edge of the world in Hamlet, or over the water in shipwrecked. Also why did you forget how to talk in the 4th paragraph?

11 minutes ago, Ther.exe said:

Cool idea to have the first flying character in Dont starve. Some things he does are a little gimmiky, like "landing." Planting a special tree is interesting + free guano. Flying wouldnt work though if he can just fly over the edge of the world in Hamlet, or over the water in shipwrecked. Also why did you forget how to talk in the 4th paragraph?

Thank you.
For the 4th paragraph, I use Google translation, and it does not translate perfectly, so the 4th paragraph was badly translated

Archived