• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

About This File

You can now craft using ingredients inside any opened container (chester, chests, crockpot and so on). Compatible with RoG and without it.

What's New in Version v1   See changelog

Released

• v1
  • First release
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

it is usefull if you have like tons of stuff on you with 10 chests around you and you are tired of searching each chest for the exact Ingredients you need.

Found a bug. Apparently everytime I go to back to one my ruins, this mod crashes the game. The only thing different from the other ruins is that this one has a bunch of chests with ruins related crafting materials.

I tried to use this mod but it doesn't seem to work for me.

Is it incompatible with customised containers?

Tried to refine stones inside a 5x5 chest to cut stones. But the crafting menu did not show the option to refine.

The chest was opened while I tried to craft, as I've seen in the Spotlight made by Hast. Unfortunately I did not understand what he said, because I don't speak Polish.

My Game has the RoG and the SW addons, and I am playing RoG.