About This File
- Horrible big portrait...
All the people who helped, supported and encouraged me
My brother Francesco (guitars)
and SerJonSnow for his reviews
Sorry if I forgot someone...
W.W.W. starts with his guitar "Lady", an unbreakable weapon.
He can use "Lady" to stun enemies with a "Chord".
He can craft songs!
There's 10 different songs, each one has a magic effect.
Each time W.W.W. plays a song, he must wait 20 seconds to do that again.
Song 01: Battle wounds
Heals the player for 10 seconds.
In those 10 seconds, whoever attacks the player get stunned.
- Song 02 (Swing the Mjöllnir!):
Attacks nearby mobs with some thunders.
- Song 03 (Attack of the ghost headbangers)
Spawns some ghost headbangers who attacks hostile mobs, helps player in chopping and mining
- Song 04 ( 5 5 5 )
Wonnie transforms into a beast.
The beast can destroy everything and it can spawn fire. To do that you should hold Control while attacking something. Casting fire costs sanity.
- Song 05 ( Demonic shopping )
Summons the Demonic Shopkeeper. You can decide to give to him your blood (health+hunger) your gold (4 gold nuggets) or your food (3 meats). Giving him your blood will raise the chance of a positive effect of the spelle he's going to cast upon you. On the other side, giving him some meat, lowers that chance.
Possible positive spells:
- restore health, hunger and sanity,
- Give items (not equippable items),
- Clone some of your items (not equippable items, cannot clone guitar and songs! );
- Give some tools (axe,pickaxe,hammer,shovel,pitchfork);
- Increase items duration
Possible negative spells:
- Health, hunger and sanity loss (can't die),
- Spawn enemies,
- Spawn burning items (charcoal or slurtle slime),
- Stole some of your items (not equippable items, cannot stole guitar and songs!),
- Spawn Hell Monkeys,
- Decrease items duration
- Song 06 (Sound barrier molester)
Summons the possessed amplifier.
The possessed amplifier just follows the player. If activated, it will drain sanity, but scares and shoots at nearby mobs.
- Song 07 (Hard Rock(s)!)
Spawn some rocks that falls from the sky in the nearby mobs head.
The bigger rocks smashes into pieces and deals 100 damage,
the small ones, instead, deals 10 damage.
- Song 08 (Don't sparkle)
A red orb (blood) came out from nearby hostile mobs, when an orb touches the player, it refills his health or hunger.
- Song 09 (???)
It spawns one of the three musician souls. (Mini bosses)
Kill those bosses to obtain a musician soul.
When you have three musician souls, you can craft the "gran finale song", and use it to leave the DS world!
- Song 10 (Gran finale)
Leaves the DS world and go back to home. YEAH!
What's New in Version 1.6 See changelog
- - (23/11/14) Bug fix: papyrus drop, musician souls death counter
- - (25/11/14) Bug fix: musician souls death counter (ATTEMPT 2!) sigh.
- - (28/11/14) Minor bug fix...
- - (15/12/14) Missing minimap and other minor bugs fixed
- - (22/12/14) Guitar bug after song "555" fixed!;
- Crash on hell monkeys spawn fixed!
- - (28/12/14) Minor bug fix
- - (6/1/15) bug fix