• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

BETTER HEALING SALVE'S V.03

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey you! Yes, you! Have you ever wanted to cheat so much, it's insane? I present to you: crap Better healing salves!

It's not better...it's just overpowered...

it would feel a bit like cheating, wouldn't it?

Well lots of people like op stuff this mod is for those people

It's not better...it's just overpowered...

it would feel a bit like cheating, wouldn't it?

Another day, another tuning.lua modification.

I know its cool right >:D

Hey you! Yes, you! Have you ever wanted to cheat so much, it's insane? I present to you: crap Better healing salves!

Well its no crap anymore :D

Another day, another tuning.lua modification.

This I understand. Overdone and pretty much useless at this point because of balancing.

I guess a more creative idea for this would be making the healing salve give back a fixed percentage of health, instead of ramping it up.

Really guys? REALLY? WHY CAN'T YOU TELL HIM HIS MOD SUCK- nevermind..

But seriously, no constructive criticism? We WANT more modders. "The mods, the merrier." as the ancients once said.

Then again, I'm not saying to praise him for the almighty mod; just some constructive criticism. We AREN'T THE MAJORITY OF STEAM'S COMMUNITY OF MOD USERS and I sure hope you don't want these forums to turn into that hellhole.

I know we all can see it is OP, but why not just give criticism that can help the mod go towards a more stable state. This kind of bulls*** is what makes modders not want mod and turns communities into nothing but hatemongers. If we have people acting this way over a beginner's mod, why not just call it a good game now and hop onto steam.

*I use the steam mod-using community as an example because... this needs no explanation, look at half of the lesser mods people make and you'll see why that community is polar.

• Like 2

This I understand. Overdone and pretty much useless at this point because of balancing.

I guess a more creative idea for this would be making the healing salve give back a fixed percentage of health, instead of ramping it up.

Really guys? REALLY? WHY CAN'T YOU TELL HIM HIS MOD SUCK- nevermind..

But seriously, no constructive criticism? We WANT more modders. "The mods, the merrier." as the ancients once said.

Then again, I'm not saying to praise him for the almighty mod; just some constructive criticism. We AREN'T THE MAJORITY OF STEAM'S COMMUNITY OF MOD USERS and I sure hope you don't want these forums to turn into that hellhole.

I know we all can see it is OP, but why not just give criticism that can help the mod go towards a more stable state. This kind of bulls*** is what makes modders not want mod and turns communities into nothing but hatemongers. If we have people acting this way over a beginner's mod, why not just call it a good game now and hop onto steam.

*I use the steam mod-using community as an example because... this needs no explanation, look at half of the lesser mods people make and you'll see why that community is polar.

Awww thank you so much for defending me 

Perhaps make it configurable in the mod settings, that way people can toggle How much they totally ruin the game     how much cheating they want to do     How much health they wish to receive.

Perhaps make it configurable in the mod settings, that way people can toggle How much they totally ruin the game     how much cheating they want to do     How much health they wish to receive.

I up dated it sooooooooooooooo now glands are hard to get now sooooooooooooooooo ya sooooooooooooooooooooo have fun :D

For those that think this mod is op and yes it is i want it to be i made this mod for people who like to cheat and have fun but for those that dont want to cheat they can download both files to make it not cheating

Geez relax guys. It's his first mod. We were all new at some point.

FunnyStuff, I put together this quick tutorial for you. It covers the basics of a simple mod, how to make a mod that doesn't overwrite files and how to add a configuration menu so the player can define values themselves. For example, how much health healing salves will heal for.

https://copy.com/iRBKmYIqi34Bt4Ld

If you want to make mods then it's important to remember that overwriting the default files is a very bad idea. It can cause stability issues, DS update issues and it makes it VERY difficult for multiple mods to coexist. The tutorial I wrote for you will show you how to prevent all of that.

Anyways, lecture over. I hope this helps.

• Like 1

Nice mod! I don't see why people are getting upset about it, games are for people to have fun with and no one forces you to download : P

If I didn't have "cheating" mods, I would never stay alive for even two whole seasons, so I would get frustrated and quit the game.

Also, "slaves" = someone who works for you without any money. "Salves" = a healing cream. I don't know if it was on purpose, but it's a funny pun!!

Nice mod! I don't see why people are getting upset about it, games are for people to have fun with and no one forces you to download : P

If I didn't have "cheating" mods, I would never stay alive for even two whole seasons, so I would get frustrated and quit the game.

Also, "slaves" = someone who works for you without any money. "Salves" = a healing cream. I don't know if it was on purpose, but it's a funny pun!!

Oh god thank you for pointing it out

Necro but I'm shocked... There's trollz here?

@Silentdarkness1

@Weirdobob

Where are your mods guys? It's a sarcastic and informative question because I can't figure out how to find modder files.

3 times (or maybe more) in 3 years this forum has rebuild his frontend (don't remember the good term) and it's worst every time. It's making my browser lagging a loooot...

@mouse has the good spirit. Thanks for the tuto mate :)

Edited by John2022