About This File
Three kitty character pack! RoG compatible! Adorable custom sounds!
WISP: the Stray -
Health - 100
Hunger - 100 (drains somewhat slowly)
Sanity - 150 (drains slow at night)
She's a fighter and has the attack speed and damage to show for it! She's also not too picky about the food she eats and can eat monster meat no prob.
WYNTER: the Longhair -
Health - 250
Hunger - 300
Sanity - 100
Slooow, but strong. Has a super thick coat of hair to keep her extra warm (with three sprites for each level of growth after shaven)
WEI: the Housecat -
Health - 75
Hunger - 150
Sanity - 25
Has 'nightvision', so he's never REALLY in the dark, but is neurotic and paranoid, so he has pitiful sanity, anyway, but comes a little prepared for trouble. Weak but very fast. Can't stand stale food!
- They all have a shavable coat of fur that grows back over time. Winter has loads of fur, Wisp has a good amount, Wei has basically nothing. Winter starts out with a full coat, Wisp and Wei still need to grow theirs out on new game start.
- As cats, they're all supercarnivores, which means they eat almost solely meat. They'll eat cooked meals with meats and non-meats in them, but won't eat just berries or corn or things of the like, so get hunting!
-Each have their own unique sounds and dialogue! Note: there are a couple of lines of dialogue that aren't meows (like when you click on a gravestone) because they simply weren't in the standard speech file and I need to go hunt for them to change them :U
-Future plans will likely add a handful of craft-able items, most of which are to be determined.
-If anyone has any thoughts or ideas on balancing or other additions, feel free to voice them! Irrelevant of whether or not I add any suggestions, I'll still take them into consideration and they may affect changes I add later
-I've been told that eating monster meat without penalty simply doesn't work in the base game, only with RoG, but you can still eat stale food without problem with Wisp.
-Sounds courtesy of www.freesound.org
-Super duper thanks to everyone that helped me find stupid errors and code that I didn't know. <3
What's New in Version 1.4 See changelog
- Due to requests and for the ease of newer players:
- - lowered hunger rate, she still needs to eat the same amount, just not as often.
- - made stale food have no drawbacks, no health or nutritional minuses anymore!
- - increased speed a smidge. Just a smidge.
- - Small increase in max sanity.
- V1.3 Altered hair to grow loads and be shaven in five days.
- V1.2 Fixed missing line in prefab file, causing non-RoG games to crash. Also updated .tex files to ARGB and edited a couple missed speech lines
- V1.0 Initial version.