• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Armor, Hats, Amulets Durability [x3] 0.9

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello!

If You are bored of creating new armor/hat/amulet every few days in Don't Starve, if You think that items just disappears too fast, this mod is for You!

This mod changes durability of all armors, hats and amulets in game.

If You think that this mod is too OP, or it breaks game - just don't download it.

But if You need less 'OP' version, You can easily configure it.

Default multipliers are:

Armors x3

Amulets x3

Hats x3

To reconfigure it, after download open folder with mod and go to modmain.lua.

Open it with notepad, look for local multiplier_amulet/hat/armor and change value after "=" to that what You want.

Then just save it and it's ready for use.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Which item? :o You need to craft hat or something to make it work xD it works perfectly, because i use it every day.

I had some problem with this mod, at first it did exactly as written, I mean x3 durability, but after my first hat broke all things became x1 durability, any thoughts?

• Like 1

I didnt had this problem. Check out Your mods, maybe it just has been disabled.

I realized that things were going on very little, I thought the mod might not be working, I decided to test, I tested with the mod and without the mod, the durability of the wood armor was the same, it lost 6% with each blow. The mod is not really working.