• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Upgraded Fire 1.0

About This File

This is my very first mod, which I made for myself, as I hated how fires and fuel seem so easily depleted even in firepits.

This mod allows the following light sources to last 1 day when placed.

~ Campfire - Capped at 4 Days.

~ Firepit - Capped at 12 Days.

~ Nightlight - Capped at 12 Days.

As well as increasing the amount of time fuel will burn.

In exchange for the higher capped durations and increased fuel efficiency, the lights will be harder to intensify as the caps are higher (harder to reach maximum intensity).

I have also increased the chance that torches and Willow's lighter will burn their targets when hit to 50 and 25%, respectively.

Lastly, I want to thank Squeek for helping me with my first time making mods and figuring out the problem.

(A little something for those using RoG, if you have it on, you might want to go to modinfo.lua and change the api_version line to 5, or whichever version you use)

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• Uploaded File.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I wonder why the reviews aren't so great when there aren't really any constructive comments on this thread yet...

I wonder why the reviews aren't so great when there aren't really any constructive comments on this thread yet...

I wonder why... might be because the mod itself isn't really that game-changing, just a little bit of something to help you, and something to exchange for it. (The exchange isn't really equal is it?)