• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

Karas and I worked together to make this mod that adds Mama Volt Goats to your worlds at the beginning of the game.

Mama Volt Goats will be shown as pink goats.This is done to show us the Mama Volt Goat from the normal Volt Goats.The Mama will spawn\have baby like the Beefalo.They start of as babies and have 4 stages of growth.It takes days for the babies to become fully grown.Mama Volt Goats only can give birth.Choose wisley when killing goats if you plan to farm.The mama goats do breed year around,so this is a good source of food and horns.Mama Volt Goats only can be fed.Give mama some food to lead her home to the farm.

For this mod to work ,you must start a new world! Or DebugSpawn "mother_goat"

As of this release there are 10 Mama Goats spawned into the world at worldgen.When Mama is discovered,she will give birth to one baby.The baby will follow his mama till fully grown.At this point when you see her the next time she will spawn\have baby again.Mama can only have one baby with her at any time.

Have fun! We have!

What's New in Version 04/27/14 08:20 PM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Could you change the art to make Mama Volt Goat's neck, mouth and chest white, like the original goats? I mean, just change the blue parts for pink, but not the white ones XD! (Please don't write "do it yourself"; I have no idea of how mods work)

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina :D

• Like 1

these goats are better than vanilla goats , but please change that pink icon for females put white and black..

anyway keep good work , this mod is awesome!! xD 

Ok, i don't like this mod but i like idea about cute pink goats, so i make texture for you.

If Mama goats will spawn only in desert and baby goats will have small horns, i probably can download this mod. 

Could you change the art to make Mama Volt Goat's neck, mouth and chest white, like the original goats? I mean, just change the blue parts for pink, but not the white ones XD! (Please don't write "do it yourself"; I have no idea of how mods work)

PS: Sorry for my English, I'm from Argentina :grin:

Horns removed and color changed.See screens above.

If Mama goats will spawn only in desert and baby goats will have small horns, i probably can download this mod. 

Mama goats spawn on small rocky patch of ground.Could do desert i guess.

Horns removed and color changed for mama.See screens above.If you wanna use normal goat build and make small horns build for babies that would be great!

Is the pink one the male? Not a fan of gender binaries tbh - cute, but graining.

There is such a thing as Sexual dimorphism, I mean the colours blue and pink are arbitrary selections best on our culture that says certain colours and things are feminine/masculine, but radical physical differences between genders do exist in nature.

"mother_goat"

so I hit "~" and type (DebugSpawn"mother_goat" ) like that? because I'm still getting the same result, game freez and cant click on anything, so I have to close and start again.

ok I tried starting a new world, and DebugSpawn "mother_goat" nether worked so what do you suggest I do to make this mod work. anyone who has this mod working please help.

Tried to start up a new game with this mod with lastest build and crashed/refused to load, the game gave me a message and option to disable so I could continue. 

Shouldn't the pink actually be the same red from the characters and spider mouths? The red color in this game is so apparent that it would seem weird to add pink instead of red for a counter to the blue color.