• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

This has not just Lightening hounds but hound cub's,a reskin for Chester into a hound/dog and a new hound mound that will spawn any hound at any time including lightening and cubs, also there is a Hound Hood to help protect you from them and their ilk.

Lightening hounds -

The world's already a rough environment... now I've added a new enemy to the field to make you run away screaming like a girl! Lightening hounds! They literally attack with lightening. The strike's only happen when you attack him or if he attacks you... beware, they will attack should you not have hound friend.

Hound Cub -

So you might have wondered where the hound babies come from? Well at least now you can find some Hound Cub's, mother not yet visible...since ... well how would you know the girls from the boy hounds anyway?

They will grow into hound teens and eventually full grown Hounds. They are sort of gray until they become adults. The Hound Cub is also going to attack you... but they do not bite as hard as a regular hound and go down rather easy... they are babies after all.

Hound Hood -

Now you can fend off the hoards of hounds this mod spawns by wearing the Hound Hood. This hood convinces Hounds that you are one of the pack and also makes the player character say several hound comments about wearing the hood. They will follow you but also attack EVERYTHING they see, Be very careful.
The other part of the set has a separate page until I decide to combine it. Hound Pack is available here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?/files/file/326-hound-pack/

Evil Hound Mound - **NEW**

Now Spawns all hounds possible given certain condition. Fire and ice hounds protect it and hound cubs come out in the summer only, but if you have the hound hood, you can wander with them regardless of season but they will grow up. Be careful when it rains.

Pet Hound Spot - Coming next

Please report any bugs you may find I'm all about fixing with my growing understanding of Lua code

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• New 10/25/13
  • Lightening Hounds

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wanted help with some ideas:

Dark-Hound

Hulk-hound

Strange-hound

Hound-armor

Hound tooth-trident

Hound of darkness, skill Summons Crawling horrors and terror breaks - drop purple gem (spawns when you're insane) /

Hulk hound is green larger, and attacks like a tower and as a hound Normal (varies) Dropped one green gem and fur hound

Strange hound: Eat everything you see (ALL). You can teleport a short distance. - Dropped Orange gem

Hound Armor: Made from the hound, 750 gives durability and absorbs 80% of physical damage, besides Delays freezing during winter

Hound tooth trident is made ​​from twigs and 3 3 cloves hound, gives 42 damage, same bat the bat ...

Hope you enjoyed the ideas, if you want to add them feel free but please note my help in the description.

thank you

I found a bug

I went into my world in adventure mode with this mod and when I was born, appeared beside me one hell hound already attacking me, I almost died, fix this please.

That's a lot of code and I'm not very good at coding things especially involving the nightmare creatures or controling the lighting. I like the ideas but I don't have time to do what I already have to finish

yeah i have one problem i can't seem to get the hound mound to show up and in the log it keeps saying prefab not found it's not causing a crash or anything but please either fix it or tell me how to do so :)

yeah i have one problem i can't seem to get the hound mound to show up and in the log it keeps saying prefab not found it's not causing a crash or anything but please either fix it or tell me how to do so :-)

see if the new update helps, if not it's the season manager part of the code and I'll have to tweek it

Do the lightning hounds drop yellow gems? I hope so, cause I already told some people that they do and depending if they can drop them when killed, then it'll show if the yellow gems are renewable or not! Also with another mods, this decides whether green and orange gems are renewable as well. If lightning hounds doesn't drop yellow gems at any point, then this is REALLY bad!

Do the lightning hounds drop yellow gems? I hope so, cause I already told some people that they do and depending if they can drop them when killed, then it'll show if the yellow gems are renewable or not! Also with another mods, this decides whether green and orange gems are renewable as well. If lightning hounds doesn't drop yellow gems at any point, then this is REALLY bad!

Yes they drop yellow gems at a rate of 0.10