About This File
Makes it possible to trick-or-treat at pig and rabbit houses when it's Halloween in Don't Starve. You'll need to dress up in order to receive treats!
Part of the Halloween Mod Challenge
- Halloween occurs 83.35% into each summer. With default values, the first Halloween is day 17. After that it, occurs every 36 days (day 53, day 89, etc). On Halloween, dusk is twice as long and night is twice as short. Note: If you are playing the Reign Of Giants DLC, Halloween will occur 2/3 into each Autumn instead
- Costumes are worn by equipping a specific combination of items. Any item not part of a costume will detract from it (for example, wearing a miner hat and pickaxe gives you the "miner" costume, but wearing a miner hat, a pickaxe, and a one-man-band will no longer give you the "miner" costume).
- The possible costumes are for you to discover. When it's Halloween, your character will announce any costume you put on. If you try something that doesn't work and think it should, let me know in the comments and I'll consider adding it.
- The possible treats are: berries, powder cake, fistful of jam, taffy, or a pumpkin cookie (in order of probability). The better your costume (mostly in terms of the rarity of the items worn), the higher your chances are of getting the better treats.
- With Camp Cuisine: All Hallows Edition enabled: berries, powder cake, and fistful of jam are replaced by halloween candy, kandy korn, candy apple, and sugar skull
What's New in Version 1.1.1 See changelog
- Fixed support for Camp Cuisine: All Hallows Edition (made it work with the Steam workshop version as well)
- Added support for Reign Of Giants DLC's new seasons (Halloween will occur 2/3 through Autumn)
- Bumped API version to 6