• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Custom Character: Twilight Sparkle v1.2

1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod adds a new character: Twilight Sparkle.

With her we would have the recipes of magic unlocked and a start with two nightmare fuel.

It can also run faster and has more sanity and less health and stomach.

This is the first mod I do and if you have any advice for me I accept them gladly.

Sorry for any grammatical errors but I'm not English.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I created this mod to try to begin to understand how to modding.

This is only a draft of what will truly be the mod.

Unfortunately I'm very busy lately so you'll have to wait a bit.

For those who are saying "you're a ****" I kindly ask you to stop because doing so you proved not to be mature because you don't know that one can have an opinion on certain topics. If you do it only for annoy me then I tell you already that I don't care about what you write.

I thank all those who have defended me.

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've been working on the same charater...And I have to say your player model is ugly as hell. But I've never been able to code it properly so it works. I've replaced your charater layout with mine and it looks much better. If it is ok with you could I post the download link with my updated charater model? Trust me it looks much better.

• Like 1

Quit hating on us.

And yes, we do play don't starve. why wouldn't we?

EDIT

Yes please GirFan, I'd love to see a version of this with a higher quality to it. Even if you don't post the link, could you at least PM me for it?

Keep it civil folks.  I'll keep my personal opinion of 'bronies' out of this, but suffice it to say this is nothing to get heated over.

Either make a better one or get over it.

Message for everyone.

I created this mod to try to begin to understand how to modding.

This is only a draft of what will truly be the mod.

Unfortunately I'm very busy lately so you'll have to wait a bit.

For those who are saying "you're a ****" I kindly ask you to stop because doing so you proved not to be mature because you don't know that one can have an opinion on certain topics. If you do it only for annoy me then I tell you already that I don't care about what you write.

I thank all those who have defended me.

Bye.

IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! MY EYES ARE MEALTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGGGHGHNmjhzbjsdtlkmznet hj.lú.ůlúk,lůk.ůl l.skg,dmhv xyKdweščříářýéž