• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Wilson's House & Wilson's House With Light 1.2

11 Screenshots

About This File

(Wilson's House)

Wilson now has his very own Mud Hut.The hound attacks have slowed

and Wilson has made the choice to use the resources around him to build himself

well a Mud Hut. Working just like the Tent, but has many uses (500)

The Mud Hut is craftable under the (Structures Tab) 10 twigs 10 cutgrass and 5 forest turf.

(Wilson's House With Light)

Sometime Wilson doesn't sleep much, and if warm out works at night cooking, crafting and so on.

The Mud Hut is craftable under the (Structures Tab) 10 twigs 10 cutgrass and 5 forest turf.

The hut now has a two way fireplace good for cooking and light.Smoke has been added also. The torch has been removed.

What's New in Version 1.2

Released

• New textures for both mods!
  • Wilson's House With Light v1.2
  • The hut now has a two way fireplace good for cooking and light.Smoke has been added also. The torch has been removed.
  • Wilson's House v1.2
  • Smoke has been added.
  • Added proper placer for when building for both mods
  • Like 13

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i can not enable this awesome mod. the game automatically disables this mod whenever i tried to enable it 

I cant sleep when I play as Webber, it always says "its to dangerous right now" I thought its because of my nearby spider den so I destroyed it and placed it farther, But I still cant sleep. Then I tried to build a tent beside the house, and I was able to sleep. Maybe because Webber is considered by the house as a monster that's why he cant sleep inside? Hmm..

10 twigs and 10 cut grass? This is WAAAAY too cheap for what is essentially a tent that will last you several in-game years.

looks like a good mod but as I install'm new here

Just unzip to your mod folder found inside don't starve directory.

hola chicos una pregunta cuando abro mi juego me pone fallo en este mod porque? alguien me podria ayudar

Hi, I've tried downloading this mod but can not find, it seems that is no longer available, can someone help me. thank a lot.

i downloaded wilsons hut but can't find it. will it only work with wilson?

Works with all,it's under the structures tab.

Did you unzip it to your mod folder?

Awesome Mod. How can I edit the recipe. I wanted to edit the recipe to 10 Forest Turf, 20 Logs and 20 Cut Grass to make it slightly harder to build the hut.

Awesome Mod. How can I edit the recipe. I wanted to edit the recipe to 10 Forest Turf, 20 Logs and 20 Cut Grass to make it slightly harder to build the hut.

In the modmain.lua.

On 4/27/2014 at 5:27 AM, Dukezilent said:

i can not enable this awesome mod. the game automatically disables this mod whenever i tried to enable it 

Try running it without any other mods on. Some mods automatically disable if they dont work with another mod, Like RPG HUD neat automatically disables its badges option if you have Always on status used with it. Hope this helps :)