• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

INFO:

»»» 3 new Light types under Light Tab menu.

»»» Research is no longer need and now all 3 Lights set into "Light-Tab".

» New Features (1.33):

- heater:eggs can hatch near to the lights.

campflowers.png

CampLight Flowers:

Research Level
:

Research
:

Cost
: Rocks
x | Nitre
x | Torch
x

campevilflowers.png

CampLight Evilflowers:

Research Level
:

Research
:

Cost
x | Houndstooth
x | Torch
x

campbulbs.png

CampLight Bulbs:

Research Level
:

Research
:

Cost
x | Lightbulb
x

Version: 1.34 - WIN32_STEAM

Bugs: PLEASE REPORTING HERE! (a copy from log.txt)

Compatible: "REIGN OF GIANTS UPDATE"

Thanks to everyone for using my stuff!

thanks & enjoy!

regards

DontStarver

InstallNotes v.1.34:

» Unzip: "CampLight 1.34 -giants-.zip" in your "Dont Starve Mods folder":

» "steamapps/common/dont_starve/mods/"

» Run: Don't Starve & Enable "CampLight 1.34 -giants-" under "Mods" menu.

ABOUT "STEAM WORKSHOP" AND "DON'T STARVE TOGETHER":

NO ONE HAS THE PERMISSION TO SHARING/UPLOAD ANY PARTS OF MY MODS. THEY ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE ON KLEI ENTERTAINMENT FORUMS.

ANY VIOLATION WILL BE REPORTED IMMEDIATELY!

What's New in Version 1.34

Released

• "05.19.2014" » update - 1.34 - "REIGN OF GIANTS UPDATE"
  • "05.19.2014" » fixed - 1.34 - custom character problem
  • "02.01.2014" » update - new stuff
  • "02.01.2014" » release - 1.33 - "ALL'S WELL THAT MAXWELL UPDATE"
  • "11.07.2013" » update - "ALL'S WELL THAT MAXWELL UPDATE"
  • "10.13.2013" » update - "SIX FEET UNDER UPDATE"
  • "09.15.2013" » fixed - "issue with modicon"
  • "09.13.2013" » update - "A MODERATELY FRIENDLY UPDATE"
  • "08.22.2013" » update - "THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES"
  • "08.19.2013" » update - "HUNGRY FOR YOUR HUNGER"
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good Job,finally I see something useless to do with my Nitre :)

Anyway I have a question.Where can I find Lithtbulb please?

• Like 1

Good Job,finally I see something useless to do with my Nitre :-)

in caves from light flowers or slurper. :) 

thanks

regards

And here's a french translation :-)

-- camplight --------------------------------------------------------------------STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 											= "Lampadaire(Fleurs)"STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 									= "Un lampadaire avec des fleurs..."STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 			= "Un lampadaire avec des fleurs..."STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 										= "Lampadaire(Fleurs du mal)"STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 							= "Un lampadaire avec des fleurs du mal..."STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 	= "Un lampadaire avec des fleurs du mal..."STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 												= "Lampadaire(Globe Luminescent)"STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 										= "Joli lampadaire avec des globes luminescents..."STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 				= "Joli lampadaire avec des globes luminescents..."
  • Like 1

OK. I don't know why (didn't test further, I had could replace image by a working one) but it seems that

"images/tabicons/camplight.tex" doesn't display for me in the recipie tab... :(

Btw, I upgrade the French traduction. It's a nice job. I like how bulbs surround the pillar (where do yellow ones come from?).

-- camplight --------------------------------------------------------------------	STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 											= "Lampadaire\n(Fleurs)"	STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 									= "Un lampadaire auréolé de jolies fleurs..."	STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 			= "Un lampadaire auréolé de jolies fleurs..."	STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 										= "Lampadaire\n(Fleurs du mal)"	STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 							= "Un lampadaire auréolé de fleurs du mal..."	STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 	= "Un lampadaire auréolé de fleurs du mal..."	STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 												= "Lampadaire\n(Globes luminescents)"	STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 										= "Joli lampadaire auréolé de globes luminescents..."	STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 				= "Joli lampadaire auréolé de globes luminescents..."

OK. I don't know why (didn't test further, I had could replace image by a working one) but it seems that

"images/tabicons/camplight.tex" doesn't display for me in the recipie tab... :(

Btw, I upgrade the French traduction. It's a nice job. I like how bulbs surround the pillar (where do yellow ones come from?).

-- camplight --------------------------------------------------------------------	STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 											= "Lampadaire\n(Fleurs)"	STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 									= "Un lampadaire auréolé de jolies fleurs..."	STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_FLOWERS 			= "Un lampadaire auréolé de jolies fleurs..."	STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 										= "Lampadaire\n(Fleurs du mal)"	STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 							= "Un lampadaire auréolé de fleurs du mal..."	STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_EVILFLOWERS 	= "Un lampadaire auréolé de fleurs du mal..."	STRINGS.NAMES.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 												= "Lampadaire\n(Globes luminescents)"	STRINGS.RECIPE_DESC.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 										= "Joli lampadaire auréolé de globes luminescents..."	STRINGS.CHARACTERS.GENERIC.DESCRIBE.CAMPLIGHT_BULBS 				= "Joli lampadaire auréolé de globes luminescents..."

hmmmmmmmmmmm... thanks for reporting :)

i will check it now. i don't have this problem.

regards

I think there may be a bug where after you have crafted the camplight(flowers) you do not get the preview image of it when you want to place it down, you still can place it but its a bit of a guess where it might be.

I think there may be a bug where after you have crafted the camplight(flowers) you do not get the preview image of it when you want to place it down, you still can place it but its a bit of a guess where it might be.

thank you! I'll check it when I feel better. currently I'm a little sick.

regards

Still not showing under recipe tab with a modded character. I have tried many "tunings", in modmain but no results any idea?

Thanks

Still not showing under recipe tab with a modded character. I have tried many "tunings", in modmain but no results any idea?

Thanks

could you make a screenshot?

and post your log.txt here.

thanks

regards

I like this mod and etc. but still not works for me...tried with some mods and standalone and no effect to the game.And nope,my DS version is really clear & original.

Aye and of course I've All's Waffel. ( The Last version ATWM update )

• Like 1

I like this mod and etc. but still not works for me...tried with some mods and standalone and no effect to the game.And nope,my DS version is really clear & original.

Aye and of course I've All's Waffel. ( The Last version ATWM update )

run your game only with camplight mod, start a new game/world then exit your game and share me your log.txt please otherwise i cant help. same attention goes to all other people with problems.
regards

could you make a screenshot?

and post your log.txt here.

thanks

regards

Ok here are the results of the research:

with any modded character, the magic tab don't appear at first, and near a magic tech the camplights are still missing... This works well with a standard char (btw, really nice job!)

Just in case of, I tried to put them under light tab, not better!

But I found an exception! With "Dementor", a modded char, this mod is working! I tried to read the code, but with my poor skills I didn't find something really usefull. But it's perhaps a way to the answer...

As you suggested here is a log.txt with only camplights 1.3 and the character "wicked"

Thanks

Starting up
Don't Starve: 88571 WIN32
Build Date: 2013-10-30_11-54-27
THREAD - started 'GAClient' (5204)
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main()
cGame::InitializeOnMainThread
WindowManager::Initialize
WindowManager::SetFullscreen(0, 1680, 1050, 60)
GLInfo
~~~~~~
THREAD - started 'WindowsInputManager' (5488)
GL_VENDOR: Google Inc.
GL_RENDERER: ANGLE (AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series)
GL_VERSION: OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.00 (ANGLE 1.0.0.2249)
OpenGL extensions (19, 19):
GL_ANGLE_depth_texture
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit
GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample
GL_ANGLE_instanced_arrays
GL_ANGLE_pack_reverse_row_order
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3
GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5
GL_ANGLE_texture_usage
GL_ANGLE_translated_shader_source
GL_EXT_read_format_bgra
GL_EXT_robustness
GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1
GL_EXT_texture_format_BGRA8888
GL_EXT_texture_storage
GL_OES_get_program_binary
GL_OES_packed_depth_stencil
GL_OES_rgb8_rgba8
GL_OES_standard_derivatives
GL_OES_texture_npot
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_SIZE = 16384
GL_MAX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 16
GL_MAX_RENDERBUFFER_SIZE = 16384
GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS = 16384, 16384
GL_MAX_VARYING_VECTORS = 10
GL_MAX_VERTEX_ATTRIBS = 16
GL_MAX_VERTEX_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 254
GL_MAX_VERTEX_TEXTURE_IMAGE_UNITS = 4
GL_MAX_FRAGMENT_UNIFORM_VECTORS = 221
4 compressed texture formats
texture format 0x83f0
texture format 0x83f1
texture format 0x83f2
texture format 0x83f3
cDontStarveGame::DoGameSpecificInitialize()
cGame::StartPlaying
LOADING LUA
DoLuaFile scripts/main.lua
DoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/main.lua
scripts/main.lua(144,1) running main.lua

scripts/modindex.lua(257,1) loaded modindex
scripts/modindex.lua(57,1) ModIndex: Beginning normal load sequence.

scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)
scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Loading modmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Loading modmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(255,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Registering prefabs
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/camplight
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_bulbs
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_flowers
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_evilflowers
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_placer
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/camplight_flame
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_flame
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/decorfile
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    marshbushdef
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    small_nest
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    mushrandom
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    mushred
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    mushgreen
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    mushblue
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    bulb
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeletondef
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton1
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton2
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton3
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton4
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton5
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton6
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower0
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower1
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower2
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower3
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower4
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower5
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower6
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower7
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    flower8
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower0
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower1
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower2
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower3
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower4
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower5
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower6
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower7
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower8
scripts/mods.lua(278,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering default mod prefab
scripts/mods.lua(255,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Registering prefabs
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/wik
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)    wik
scripts/mods.lua(278,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Registering default mod prefab
../mods/characterwicked/images/saveslot_portraits/wik.tex is 120x104 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/characterwicked/images/selectscreen_portraits/wik.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/characterwicked/bigportraits/wik.tex is 560x720 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
scripts/playerdeaths.lua(79,1) PlayerDeaths loaded morgue 4536
scripts/playerprofile.lua(298,1) loaded profile
scripts/playerprofile.lua(356,1) bloom_enabled true
scripts/saveindex.lua(75,1) loaded saveindex
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1052,1) OnFilesLoaded()
scripts/gamelogic.lua(1041,1) OnUpdatePurchaseStateComplete
scripts/gamelogic.lua(73,1) Unload BE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(76,1) Unload BE done
scripts/gamelogic.lua(78,1) Load FE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(80,1) Load FE: done
SimLuaProxy::QueryServer()
scripts/modindex.lua(67,1) ModIndex: Load sequence finished successfully.

Reset() returning
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x0044B280, 1, 522, 0x02ABFE54)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 522 (522 total)
QueryServerComplete for handle [1] ok, HTTP 200: [{

"standaloneOFF":{

"motd_title":"Don't Starve T-Shirts!",

"motd_body":"We've restocked all sizes for Don't Starve Shirts in the Klei store. Figures coming soon.",

"link_title":"Klei Store",

"link_url":"http://bit.ly/H8FUP1"

},

"steamOFF":{

"motd_title":"Don't Starve T-Shirts",

"motd_body":"We've restocked all sizes for Don't Starve Shirts in the Klei store. Figures coming soon.",

"link_title":"Klei Store!",

}

}]
scripts/fileutil.lua(35,1) Erasing survival_4
scripts/mods.lua(290,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_CampLight 1.3 -maxwell-
scripts/mods.lua(290,1) unloading prefabs for mod MOD_characterwicked
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.01 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.02 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Loading modmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Loading modmain.lua
scripts/mods.lua(255,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Registering prefabs
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/camplight
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_bulbs
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_flowers
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_evilflowers
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_placer
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/camplight_flame
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    camplight_flame
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/decorfile
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    marshbushdef
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    small_nest
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    mushrandom
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    mushgreen
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    mushblue
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeletondef
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton1
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton2
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton3
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton4
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton5
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    skeleton6
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower0
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower1
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower2
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower3
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower4
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower5
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower6
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower7
scripts/mods.lua(265,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)    evilflower8
scripts/mods.lua(278,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Registering default mod prefab
scripts/mods.lua(255,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Registering prefabs
scripts/mods.lua(261,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Registering prefab file: prefabs/wik
scripts/mods.lua(278,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Registering default mod prefab
LOADING LUA SUCCESS
WorldSim::SimThread::SimThread()
WorldSim::SimThread::SimThread() complete
THREAD - started 'WorldSim' (5844)
WorldSim::SimThread::Main()
DoLuaFile scripts/worldgen_main.lua
DoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/worldgen_main.lua

Reset() returning
../mods/characterwicked/images/saveslot_portraits/wik.tex is 120x104 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/characterwicked/images/selectscreen_portraits/wik.tex is 188x284 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
../mods/characterwicked/bigportraits/wik.tex is 560x720 but compressed textures must have power of 2 dimensions.
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(75,1) running worldgen_main.lua

scripts/worldgen_main.lua(77,1) SEED = 1383846321
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(455,1) WORLDGEN PRESET: SURVIVAL_DEFAULT
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(463,1) WORLDGEN LEVEL ID: 1
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(470,1) 
#######
#
# Generating Normal Mode Default Level
#
#######

C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(212,1) Creating story...
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/storygen.lua(414,1) LinkNodesByKeys
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(250,1) Baking map... 350
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(275,1) Map Baked!
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(306,1) Encoding...
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(310,1) Encoding... DONE
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(365,1) Checking Tags
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(478,1) Populating voronoi...
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/object_layout.lua(418,1) Warning! Could not find a spot for TeleportatoBaseLayout in node Kill the spiders:6:CrappyDeepForest:BG_68
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(518,1) PANIC: missing required prefab! teleportato_base
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(524,1) An error occured during world gen we will retry! [ 1 of 25 ]
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(478,1) Populating voronoi...
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(613,1) Done forest map gen!
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(243,1) Checking map...
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(594,1) Generation complete
WorldSim::SimThread::Main() complete
scripts/gamelogic.lua(86,1) Unload FE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(88,1) Unload FE done
scripts/gamelogic.lua(90,1) LOAD BE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(93,1) LOAD BE: done
MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( minimap/minimap_data.xml )
scripts/gamelogic.lua(408,1) Loading Nav Grid
scripts/components/resurrector.lua(42,1) Resurrector:OnSave 100029 - resurrectionstone used:nil active:nil
scripts/saveindex.lua(275,1) DeregisterResurrector
scripts/saveindex.lua(291,1) DeregisterResurrector
scripts/components/resurrector.lua(42,1) Resurrector:OnSave 100030 - resurrectionstone used:nil active:nil
scripts/mainfunctions.lua(532,1) Saved survival_4
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.08 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.08 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

LOADING LUA SUCCESS

Reset() returning
QueryServerComplete for handle [2] ok, HTTP 200: [{

},

}

}]
scripts/fileutil.lua(35,1) Erasing survival_4
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.01 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.02 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

LOADING LUA SUCCESS
WorldSim::SimThread::SimThread()
WorldSim::SimThread::SimThread() complete
THREAD - started 'WorldSim' (5688)
WorldSim::SimThread::Main()
DoLuaFile scripts/worldgen_main.lua
DoLuaFile loading buffer scripts/worldgen_main.lua

Reset() returning
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(141,1) Loading mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: CampLight 1.3 -maxwell- (Camplight 1.3)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(165,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked) Loading modworldgenmain.lua
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/mods.lua(173,1) Mod: characterwicked (*Perso* Wicked)  Mod had no modworldgenmain.lua. Skipping.
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(75,1) running worldgen_main.lua

scripts/worldgen_main.lua(77,1) SEED = 1383846369
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(455,1) WORLDGEN PRESET: SURVIVAL_DEFAULT
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(463,1) WORLDGEN LEVEL ID: 1
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(470,1) 
#######
#
# Generating Normal Mode Default Level
#
#######

C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/object_layout.lua(418,1) Warning! Could not find a spot for TeleportatoBaseLayout in node Killer Bees!:0:FlowerPatch
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(518,1) PANIC: missing required prefab! teleportato_base
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(524,1) An error occured during world gen we will retry! [ 1 of 25 ]
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/object_layout.lua(418,1) Warning! Could not find a spot for TeleportatoCrankLayout in node Squeltch:5:DeepForest:BG_66
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(518,1) PANIC: missing required prefab! teleportato_crank
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(524,1) An error occured during world gen we will retry! [ 2 of 25 ]
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/object_layout.lua(418,1) Warning! Could not find a spot for WormholeGrass in node Magic meadow:2:Clearing
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/object_layout.lua(418,1) Warning! Could not find a spot for AdventurePortalLayout in node Make A Beehat:2:FlowerPatch:BG_4
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(518,1) PANIC: missing required prefab! adventure_portal
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(524,1) An error occured during world gen we will retry! [ 3 of 25 ]
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/object_layout.lua(418,1) Warning! Could not find a spot for DefaultPigking in node Speak to the king:6:PigKingdom
C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/map/forest_map.lua(613,1) Done forest map gen!
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(243,1) Checking map...
scripts/worldgen_main.lua(594,1) Generation complete
WorldSim::SimThread::Main() complete
scripts/gamelogic.lua(86,1) Unload FE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(88,1) Unload FE done
scripts/gamelogic.lua(90,1) LOAD BE
scripts/gamelogic.lua(93,1) LOAD BE: done
MiniMapComponent::AddAtlas( minimap/minimap_data.xml )
scripts/gamelogic.lua(408,1) Loading Nav Grid
scripts/components/resurrector.lua(42,1) Resurrector:OnSave 100047 - resurrectionstone used:nil active:nil
scripts/components/resurrector.lua(42,1) Resurrector:OnSave 100048 - resurrectionstone used:nil active:nil
scripts/mainfunctions.lua(532,1) Saved survival_4
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.10 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.09 seconds
ReleaseAll
ReleaseAll Finished
LOADING LUA

LOADING LUA SUCCESS

Reset() returning
QueryServerComplete for handle [3] ok, HTTP 200: [{

},

}

}]
Collecting garbage...
lua_gc took 0.06 seconds
~SimLuaProxy()
lua_close took 0.03 seconds
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
Orphaned unnamed resource. This resource must have used Add( resource ) to insert itself into the manager. 
HttpClient::ClientThread::Main() complete
Shutting down

Ok here are the results of the research:

with any modded character, the magic tab don't appear at first, and near a magic tech the camplights are still missing... This works well with a standard char (btw, really nice job!)

Just in case of, I tried to put them under light tab, not better!

But I found an exception! With "Dementor", a modded char, this mod is working! I tried to read the code, but with my poor skills I didn't find something really usefull. But it's perhaps a way to the answer...

As you suggested here is a log.txt with only camplights 1.3 and the character "wicked"

Thanks

weird...

please try DebugSpawn("prefabx") and check all 3 camplights "camplight_bulbs","camplight_evilflowers","camplight_flowers".

normaly it should work. log.txt shows just some errors by your wicked character.

thanks

regards

weird...

please try DebugSpawn("prefabx") and check all 3 camplights "camplight_bulbs","camplight_evilflowers","camplight_flowers".

normaly it should work. log.txt shows just some errors by your wicked character.

thanks

regards

Yes it works with debugspawn, it was one of my first checks. The prefabs are in game and works perfectly... if I spawn them with the command!

I noticed that your trashbin mod is identical (nearly), and guess what? this one works with modded char!!! So I also tried to take it as a base, and just tune it to a "single camplight mod"... NO WAY! The modded chars don't like this mod! Does it for all or am I the only one in this case?

Condamned to debugspawn or use tiki torch mod... or use only official characters? Sad! (but true!)

Thanks again

Yes it works with debugspawn, it was one of my first checks. The prefabs are in game and works perfectly... if I spawn them with the command!

I noticed that your trashbin mod is identical (nearly), and guess what? this one works with modded char!!! So I also tried to take it as a base, and just tune it to a "single camplight mod"... NO WAY! The modded chars don't like this mod! Does it for all or am I the only one in this case?

Condamned to debugspawn or use tiki torch mod... or use only official characters? Sad! (but true!)

Thanks again

thanks, i will look.

regards

Good Job,finally I see something useless to do with my Nitre :-)

In caves

your update not work for all wells that maxwell

tell me where your problem is, log.txt to otherwise i cant help you or other ppl. and about the mod she works for me and since i uploaded it none told me there is a problem.

regards

• Like 1

sorry for that i have been extracted to a new folder . it worked actually 

tell me where your problem is, log.txt to otherwise i cant help you or other ppl. and about the mod she works for me and since i uploaded it none told me there is a problem.

regards