Armor durability 2x 1.2.0

Sign in to follow this  

About This File

Doubles the durability of some game armor. I do not know how to do mods, I did this, but if anyone there is with some mistake in the mod, something like that, I will not know how to solve it because I do not understand much about mods, I managed to do this by looking at the files of the game and some files of some mods which I used as an example, so I made this mod and it worked for me. Maybe I learn more about doing mods and can update this mod, I think of doubling the durability of some of the game's clothes too but I've been looking at the game files and I still do not know how. This mod doubles the durability of some basic armor, grass suit, wood suit, marble suit, it is not compatible with shipwrecked, until I can make it compatible but it will increase the durability of these armors, it will not change anything in shipwrecked armor.

*Works in Grass Suit

*Works in Log Suit

*Works in Marble Suit

*Works in Night Armor

*Works in Beekeeper Hat

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I do not know how to create mods, by chance, I was looking at the prefabs of the armors, I thought that was what I was thinking, I tried to create this mod and it worked but I do not understand almost anything about mods. I am Brazilian, I do not know how to speak English and I am using google translator, I am looking at some mods of armor to see if I learn a little more, how it works, I am using some mods of examples, but, do not expect anything about this mod, it only doubles the durability of some game armor. Over time, if I learn more, I can put some clothes in the mod too, I plan to put them but I still do not know how, also, I did not put all the game armatures in the mod, there are some shipwrecked armor. This is something I may do in the future, but I promise nothing.

Share this comment

I'm working on the updates of this mod but I can not guarantee that I will be able to. I'll try to add the shipwrecked's armor in it, I'll try to create a version of it for the shipwrecked. I created a new icon for it but not for the download mod just because I changed the icon.

Share this comment

I'm glad because I managed to improve the mod and at the same time understand a bit more about the mod, now, I was able to add more items, I added helmets, more armor, shipwrecked armor. I did not do this mod just for you, I made myself use it, this makes me want to improve the mod because I also want to use it.

Now, I'm going to look for a way to double the durability of the game's clothes, but I think I'll just start doing that tomorrow, I'm lazy and I have other things to do today, if I can not, I'll have to learn how to make one mod, because I do not know, I just managed to do this by looking at the files of the armor and the helmets but in case I can not I'll learn to make mods, if I learned, I think I could finish the mod, but maybe I do not learn and leave the mod thus.

Share this comment