• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Armor durability 2x 1.2.0

About This File

Doubles the durability of some game armor. I do not know how to do mods, I did this, but if anyone there is with some mistake in the mod, something like that, I will not know how to solve it because I do not understand much about mods, I managed to do this by looking at the files of the game and some files of some mods which I used as an example, so I made this mod and it worked for me. Maybe I learn more about doing mods and can update this mod, I think of doubling the durability of some of the game's clothes too but I've been looking at the game files and I still do not know how. This mod doubles the durability of some basic armor, grass suit, wood suit, marble suit, it is not compatible with shipwrecked, until I can make it compatible but it will increase the durability of these armors, it will not change anything in shipwrecked armor.

*Works in Grass Suit

*Works in Log Suit

*Works in Marble Suit

*Works in Night Armor

*Works in Beekeeper Hat

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

Doubles the durability of the items below

Grass Suit
Log Suit
Night Armor
Marble Suit
Snurtle Shell Armor
Thulecite Suit
Scalemail (Reign of Giants)
Seashell Suit (SHIPWRECKED)
Limestone Suit (SHIPWRECKED)
Obsidian Armor (SHIPWRECKED)
Cactus Armor (SHIPWRECKED)
Football Helmet
Beekeeper Hat
Shelmet
Thulecite Crown
Battle Helm (Reign of Giants)
Horned Helmet (SHIPWRECKED)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I do not know how to create mods, by chance, I was looking at the prefabs of the armors, I thought that was what I was thinking, I tried to create this mod and it worked but I do not understand almost anything about mods. I am Brazilian, I do not know how to speak English and I am using google translator, I am looking at some mods of armor to see if I learn a little more, how it works, I am using some mods of examples, but, do not expect anything about this mod, it only doubles the durability of some game armor. Over time, if I learn more, I can put some clothes in the mod too, I plan to put them but I still do not know how, also, I did not put all the game armatures in the mod, there are some shipwrecked armor. This is something I may do in the future, but I promise nothing.

I'm working on the updates of this mod but I can not guarantee that I will be able to. I'll try to add the shipwrecked's armor in it, I'll try to create a version of it for the shipwrecked. I created a new icon for it but not for the download mod just because I changed the icon.

I'm glad because I managed to improve the mod and at the same time understand a bit more about the mod, now, I was able to add more items, I added helmets, more armor, shipwrecked armor. I did not do this mod just for you, I made myself use it, this makes me want to improve the mod because I also want to use it.

Now, I'm going to look for a way to double the durability of the game's clothes, but I think I'll just start doing that tomorrow, I'm lazy and I have other things to do today, if I can not, I'll have to learn how to make one mod, because I do not know, I just managed to do this by looking at the files of the armor and the helmets but in case I can not I'll learn to make mods, if I learned, I think I could finish the mod, but maybe I do not learn and leave the mod thus.