• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Craftable 80 Slot Maxwells Chest 2.5

5 Screenshots

About This File

Nightmare Update

A Grande Chest only worthy of Maxwell! (and anyone else who wants it...) 80 Slot!

v1.1 - recipe adjustment so's not to be so harsh.

Tired of having 10-15 chests cluttering up your camp? Maxwell's Chest is for you! It even has a nice warm glow after dark.

See screen shots for more coolness!

Please install ModLib 1.5 for chest background to work. ModLib is a work-around until Klei gives us an easier way to replace certain files. It just loads like a regular mod, but just load it first. (Go Get >>) (if you're running RPG HUD (and why wouldn't you!), you won't need ModLib)

Install:

Double-click downloaded ZIP file and DRAG enclosed directory into your dontstarve/mods directory.

Start game and enable mod on the mods screen.

NOTE: Compatible with RPG HUD and backpack and amulet mods

NOTE 2: It is suggested that with these chest and other interface mods, to change your HUD size from 10 to 5 (Options > Settings). Everything will then fit as it should (to a point - extra small windows can't be helped).

Discuss >>

What's New in Version 2.5   See changelog

Released

• Fixed a reported crash when using the map (name of the png changed with Nightmares update)
  • Fixed white border bug
  • Nightmares version added

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This also still works in nightmares, though it has a white border around the icon and inventory screen.

Also, a minor complaint, but is there a way to center the GUI instead of having it off to the right?

Ok, fixed white border and also the crash when you use the map (the game changed the name of the map chest .png file from treasurechest.png to treasure_chest.png.. go figure.

@swyrl, my suggesting with these chest and other interface mods is to change your HUD size from 10 to 5 (Options > Settings).  Everything fits as it should (to a point - extra small windows can't be helped).

Hello

Can You make a "Craftable 80 Slot Maxwells Chest" but working as normaly Backpack?

Sorry for my english :-)

When is this going to be updated for six feet under?

I kind of need it since i have all of my stuff in this one chest and if I lose it all it will be a pain to retain it.

Also crashed, when opening the chest...

C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/widgets/containerwidget.lua(94,1) in function 'Open'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/screens/playerhud.lua(156,1) in function 'OpenContainer'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/components/container.lua(232,1) in function 'Open'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/actions.lua(188,1) in function 'fn'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/bufferedaction.lua(19,1) in function 'Do'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/entityscript.lua(873,1) in function 'PerformBufferedAction'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/stategraphs/SGwilson.lua(1450,1) in function 'ontimeout'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/stategraph.lua(458,1) in function 'UpdateState'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/stategraph.lua(515,1) in function 'Update'
        C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/stategraph.lua(111,1) in function 'Update'

C:/PROGRA~2/DONTST~1/data/scripts/update.lua(121,1)

• Like 2