• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello Guys so i was working on a project which allows you to convert animation to scml with one file 

it creates scml,textures and back ups the anim in the .zip

The Pack Includes Following Things: FMOD Studio,Texmod,Krane Converter,Spriter and some of my old scripts :D including old throne

Folders on Screenshot: Textures - Extracted Textures

Input - Put .zip files in here

Output - Has the converted scml ready to open with spriter

Texmod - Creating of .tex and Viewing it

FMOD Studio - Allows to edit audio to make it work with klei games

Spriter - Studio for Animating 

And don't forget about reading ReadMe.txt :) 

Newest Version Can be found here

https://gitlab.com/CliffW/Klei-Dough-Tools

Klei Tools.rar

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_1.png

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Switched FMOD Studio to FMOD Designer due to instability.

• Like 5
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i think this just complicates the process of extracting animations, it's just simply dragging files in command prompt then clickity click job done

with this, you've to copy the files, paste them in specific folders, run a bat file, copy the output files from a specific folder, paste the output files in your intended output folder, delete the previous unextracted files that you've copied, then run another bat file

also, the only things that you have even made in this download is the bat files and some nonfunctional lua scripts, the rest of the download are just programs that anybody can download elsewhere (ktools, matt's textools, fmod designer, spriter)

there's no point in downloading those programs from you since you've made zero changes to them and you won't be able to update them, they just increase the file size of this download, you can even get half of the files in this download just by installing Don't Starve Mod Tools on Steam that come with even more modding tools

the example lua scripts that you've included also don't seem to be too useful, and i doubt that they even work since you've included a nonfunctional script (your nightmare throne mod)

i don't really see the point of this

You dont drag them to the cmd tho read the readme.txt :D

On 13. 11. 2017 at 1:54 PM, JohnWatson said:

i think this just complicates the process of extracting animations, it's just simply dragging files in command prompt then clickity click job done

with this, you've to copy the files, paste them in specific folders, run a bat file, copy the output files from a specific folder, paste the output files in your intended output folder, delete the previous unextracted files that you've copied, then run another bat file

also, the only things that you have even made in this download is the bat files and some nonfunctional lua scripts, the rest of the download are just programs that anybody can download elsewhere (ktools, matt's textools, fmod designer, spriter)

there's no point in downloading those programs from you since you've made zero changes to them and you won't be able to update them, they just increase the file size of this download, you can even get half of the files in this download just by installing Don't Starve Mod Tools on Steam that come with even more modding tools

the example lua scripts that you've included also don't seem to be too useful, and i doubt that they even work since you've included a nonfunctional script (your nightmare throne mod)

i don't really see the point of this

First off you put the anim files into the Input folder then it first removes the Textures and Output files and then it converts the new anim so yea

My point was that dragging files to command prompt is a lot simpler than having to deal with all these folders and running these bat files. So still, I find this pointless.

14 hours ago, JohnWatson said:

My point was that dragging files to command prompt is a lot simpler than having to deal with all these folders and running these bat files. So still, I find this pointless.

that is option too but im not sure how to do that

can i compile my character textures to anim.bin, build.bin and atlas-1.tex? becouse i dont have ds mod tools and i wanna compile my charcter textures to make a custom character