• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

Expands the Field of View.

The default vanilla FOV is 35. The more you'll increase that value, the more PC resources will be needed. Keep that in mind if you're using a low-end machine.

In game configuration from 35 to 45.

• Compatibilities

Not compatible with MapRevealRadius.

• How to install this mod

It's better to disable the Steam Cloud feature for the game. Always backup your savegames, profile and saveindex before installing a new mod or you'll be very sour if something goes wrong. They are usually located in "..\Steam\userdata\<your steam ID>\219740\remote" or "My documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\save". Backup all the files found in those folders.

Extract the folder located in the archive to "...\Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\mods" or the equivalent if you use the standalone version. Once in game, head to the mods tab and activate the mod (the Neat version requires a restart) then configure it.

If you like the mod, show it some love and rate it. :-)
  If you have any issues or suggestions, leave a comment down below

What's New in Version V3.2   See changelog

Released

• - Customizable FOV
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Seems like a really useful mod. Thanks! 

I´ll check it out and see if I find a bug or something.

• Like 2

Does this mod work for Nightmares update? It keeps telling me it is out-of-date!

It's not out of date, enable it and it will work.

• Like 1

Just wanna leave a note here: this mod causes the game to use more resources. If you can barley run the game in it's vanilla form, you may want to shy away from this mod. Otherwise, it's great.

• Like 1

Just wanna leave a note here: this mod causes the game to use more resources. If you can barley run the game in it's vanilla form, you may want to shy away from this mod. Otherwise, it's great.

Indeed, you're right. I thought I wrote that. Thanks for bringing this up.

Will increasing the map reveal cause slowdown then, or is it only the FOV? I'm tweaking the FOV to default and reveal at 70.

Will increasing the map reveal cause slowdown then, or is it only the FOV? I'm tweaking the FOV to default and reveal at 70.

If you increase the reveal too much, it will cause stuttering.

I like the default field of view and would just like a larger map reveal to match whats shown by my monitor. I'fe tried finding and downloading No_Signal's MapRevealRadius but have had no luck. Think you could include the option to only increase reveal radius or direct me to a functioning download of No_Signal's MapRevealRadius?