About This File
Customize your experience.
[WARNING] If you decrease the food spoiling rate (increasing food durability), the food in existing saves will spoil a bit. That's because the game doesn't take into account the remainig time but the spoilage percentage. When you increase the food durability, the percentage goes down (basic math). Any food collected afterwards will be fine.
RoG and SW compatible.
- Piggyback speed penalty : On/Off
- Increasing items stacks. The non-stackable stay unchanged.
- Healing multiplier : More/Less
- Sanity gain/loss multiplier : More/Less
- Food value multiplier : More/Less
- Hunger build up rate : Faster/Slower
- Food spoiling rate : Faster/Slower
- Food staling : On/Off (food still spoils, but no stale state)
- Tree chopping : Faster/Slower
- Mining : Faster/Slower
- Tools durability : More/Less
- Survival tools durability : More/Less
This mod may not be compatible with other mods that do similar things.
- How to install this mod
It's better to disable the Steam Cloud feature for the game. Always backup your savegames, profile and saveindex before installing a new mod or you'll be very sour if something goes wrong. They are usually located in "..\Steam\userdata\<your steam ID>\219740\remote" or "My documents\Klei\DoNotStarve\save". Backup all the files found in those folders.
Extract the folder located in the archive to "...\Steam\steamapps\common\dont_starve\mods" or the equivalent if you use the standalone version. Once in game, head to the mods tab and activate the mod (the Neat version requires a restart) then configure it.
What's New in Version V3.2 See changelog
- - Fixed an error in the values.