• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

[Character] Lucario (Don't Starve Edition) 1.3

7 Screenshots

About This File

The don't starve edition of my lucario mod for players that don't have access to the steam workshop.

Install it like any other mod, drag the "Lucario (DS Edition)" folder located in the .rar into your don't starve\mods\ folder.

It should look something like this [Install path]\Don't Starve\mods\Lucario (DS Edition)\[Mod files]

Play as Lucario, the aura pokemon. Single Player!

Steam Versions

Don't Starve Version

(RoG and SW Compatible): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=713836333

DST Version

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=600703996

My Lucario Mod for DST finally makes its way to Don't Starve. (Fully RoG and Shipwrecked Compatible!) 
Please report any bugs or suggestions in the comments here, or on the steam workshop page.

Features:

-Unique Dialogue 
-Custom Art (Duh) 
-Cute and Cool Variants 
-Clothing Compatible 
-Grows a shaveable, scruffy winter coat using the beard system. (Cute Variant) 
-Deals increased damage and loses sanity faster as health decreases. (Cool Variant) 
-Loses sanity slower at night. 
-Loses sanity when near any fire (based on proximity) 
-Increased damage from fire. 
-Can use aura spheres and Lucario themed melee weapons! 
-Can extract aura from live rabbits for crafting or health/sanity. 
-Can obtain bone shards from fish. 
-Can be shiny! 
-Moderate configuration options 
-It's Lucario! 

Stats:

Health: 140 
Hunger: 150 (Very slightly faster decay) 
Sanity: 200 (Slower decay at night) 
Damage: 1.2x 

Aura Spheres:

Infinitely reusable "ranged weapons" that cost sanity and hunger (Can be reduced in the mod configuration.) instead of durability. They give off a very small amount of light. 

Blue: Standard Aura Sphere: Low damage, low sanity/hunger cost ranged weapon, good for pulling or keeping distance. 
Yellow: Swift Sphere: Slightly more damage, higher sanity/hunger cost. Built in walking cane. 
Green: Dream Sphere: No damage, High sanity/hunger cost. Can put enemies to sleep. (Uses endgame materials) 
Orange: Solar Sphere: Moderate Damage, higher sanity/hunger cost than swift, creates a large amount of light. 
Red: Violent Sphere: High damage, high sanity/health cost, endgame sphere. 

Other Weapons:

Bone Rush: Powerful melee weapon with high durability (Same power as the battle spear). Made from bone shards and aura bits (Live rabbits or crabbits). 
Metal Claw: Cheap, high durability weapon intended to be an alternative to the spear. 
Shadow Claw: Powerful endgame melee weapon, drains sanity while equipped. 
Aura Guardian Staff: Similar to the Standard Aura Sphere, but costs no hunger or sanity. 

Config Options!

Aura sphere cost: 
-Standard: My personal opinion on what is balanced 
-Low: Cheaper aura spheres for people that prefer to use them as primary weapons 
-Free: No hunger/health/sanity cost, recommended only for fun, not balanced. 
Weapon Durability: 
-Both aura spheres and the custom melee weapons can have their durability toggled on or off. Aura spheres could be free, but have durability, or you could just have infinite weapons for unbalanced fun, whatever the server host decides. 

Bonerush Smashes Rocks: 
-Exactly as it says, the Bonerush can smash rocks like a pickaxe. (Just for fun) 
Hunger/Sanity Management (Seperate settings for both): 
-Harder: Sanity or hunger drain much faster, for those who want more challenge 
-Standard: The same hunger/sanity drain as the mod has always had (My recommendation) 
-Easier: For players that want to worry less about their mind and stomach, but still want some management. 
-Casual: Virtually no sanity/hunger drain, for extremely casual players or just for fun. 
(Both "Easier" and "Casual" settings kind of ruin the point of the game, so I only recommend using them when messing around.)

Custom Items: 
-Enables/Disables crafting of custom items (For players who prefer not to have all the extra fluff) 

What's New in Version 1.12   See changelog

Released

Hotfix 1.12:

-Fixed animation issues with shiny lucario in shipwrecked worlds. (Sometimes this caused infinite loading too, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience, this bug was the result of a dumb mistake and I would have found it if I had tested properly)

Patch 1.11: The Shiny Update

-Added a playable Shiny Lucario (Exactly the same, just shiny) 
-Added Aura Guardian staff (15K sub special) 
-Added A ton of new Configuration Options (Aura sphere cost/durability, Melee weapon durability, Sanity/hunger managment) 
-Fixed some grammar errors in the dialogue. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Doesn't work for me. Installed it and everything. It says it's enabled, but when I look for it in my characters it's not there.

• Like 1

I don't actually own the standalone version to test, but it's working fine when I try it with the steam version, is your game up to date? The mod doesn't rely on steam so I'm not sure what could be causing the problem, the character should be left of Wilson.

Edit: I can't find any issues, but I suppose I could be missing something?

Anybody else having the same issue as hiddenbunny? I don't like the idea of having people download my mod to have it not work.

Edited by Ech
  • Like 1