Talkative Object 0.2

Sign in to follow this  

3 Screenshots

About This File

This mod allows you to know all the essential information about objects all around you.
For example : number of cycle left to fertilise again a grass, time before the torch run out or when a pigman will stop to following you and many other things.

Works with all versions of DS

This mod is able to evolve with your suggestion so feel free to ask :) and don't hesitate to report any bug

What's New in Version 0.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

14 minutes ago, saralina said:

this looks excelent for newbies and modders.

and i'm looking for learning how to mod

Hi thanks for your comment. :)

To answer your question. I'm a Java developer so I already know how to code and I already know OOP. 

But you could find in my mod a lot of comments and you could find some tutorials to learn (Java or C++).

It took me 1 week 10 hours a day to understand Lua and understand don't starve code.

It's like everything I take a lot of time.

Sorry to say that but there isn't short cut...

Share this comment

On 6/26/2016 at 10:38 AM, Rhodd said:

Hi thanks for your comment. :)

To answer your question. I'm a Java developer so I already know how to code and I already know OOP. 

But you could find in my mod a lot of comments and you could find some tutorials to learn (Java or C++).

It took me 1 week 10 hours a day to understand Lua and understand don't starve code.

It's like everything I take a lot of time.

Sorry to say that but there isn't short cut...

oh well. i better take your advice. i really wish to create weapons and containers and stuff like that... and modify some things i considerate underpowered in DS world. actually i'm just downloading mods (like yours) and changing their values so i understand how they work.

BTW... do you know how to create the graphic part in Don't starve (the icons of the objects and mobs, i'm referring) they use a special program or something?

Share this comment