• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

'Tis a mod for my friend. reason i had done this mod (or at least the art for the mod) is cuz my friend @PiturcaClaudiuStef was struggling to find an artist for his mod, thus, i took the opportunity to take up said task. took me at least around a week or less to finish the model for the character, his big portrait and just stuff art related tbh.

kudos to @Arkathorn for coding the mod! please go follow the guy as a favour for me and Pit, yes? :3

Stats:

Health: 200
Hunger: 150
Sanity: 175

Compatible w/: SW and ROG only

Pros'n cons:

*Loves rain and brings his own lighter
*Does not eat meat
*Brings his favourite book
(Walks slightly faster than most characters)

Custom voice: Flute

Please like, follow and comment on this if you will! Much will be appreciated! :3

P.S. I don't do requests, sadly. this was my first, and most probably, my last request i'll ever do tbh. And also, special thanks to Deeyadee once more for shading the big portrait file, so as always, please go 'watch' her in Deviant Art! You won't regret it!

(up for ART commissions, with pay tho) Deeyadee: http://deeyadee.deviantart.com/
                                                                                 https://www.facebook.com/fartfac3

P.P.S. He doesn't have custom dialogue, so i may or may not update it so that he'd have one. Honestly, as i said, all i really was involved with was just the art. Also, please download my other mods if you like this one, please and thank you! :3

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/806566-g/?do=content&type=downloads_file&change_section=1

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, JezusDayz said:

Jajaja after all you can make  your character mod i tried later 

so , congratulations

this was made with a lot of help,I'm bad at art and coding thanks to all who helped me.and thanks

25 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

this was made with a lot of help,I'm bad at art and coding thanks to all who helped me.and thanks

yeah , so sorry if i can't help you hahaha

now i need to explore the forums to find the answer 

2 minutes ago, JezusDayz said:

yeah , so sorry if i can't help you hahaha

now i need to explore the forums to find the answer 

have fun rofl,no need to say sorry m8

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef