• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Features:

A Completed Teleportato will make the fog of war on your map disappear so you can see everything on the map. (You do not have to activate it just assemble it and once it looks like this your map will be revealed)

I made this mod cause I thought the Teleportato could have a use for those not wanting to leave their worlds this way there is a reason to assemble it.

Fortunately if you decide to disable this mod your map will go back to only showing what you have discovered.

This mod has now been fully tested and I am confident that it works without problems.

SCREENSHOT: http://i.imgur.com/uNo3wa3.jpg

Discuss:

Any tips or suggestions are welcome and appreciated but go easy on me, A n00b I am.

You can talk to me about the mod, tell me how much you like it, or just say hi below.

Also ratings do make me happy, especially the 5 star variety. ;)

Incompatible with:

---------- For now anything that overwrites teleportato.lua but I will try to improve that... maybe.

Changelog/older versions:

v1.2 [Hunger Update]: made to work for Hunger Update.

v1.1 [Powers update]: made to work for powers update, given all the powers mod menu thingys.

v1.0 [Rock update]: made to work for ROCK update

v0.1 [Cave & LIVE update] test release.

Boring Legal Stuff:

Feel free to use anything from my mods in anyway you like, acknowledgement is not necessary but it is appreciated.

As school and life take up more of my time I may have to give up on updating these mods, if I fail to update them to the current version of Don't Starve for several weeks, assume my mods are abandon and feel free to start your own version using any and all of my assets.

It sure has been a lot of fun!

88x31.png

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

To Install:

Just go to steamsteamappscommondont_starvemods and place the folder located in the .zip archive

Start Don't Starve and go to the "Mods" menu and enable this mod.

Support My Mods:

If you would like to help me out, follow this adf.ly like link wait for 10 seconds and click the "Skip ad" at the top right of the page.

What's New in Version 1.6   See changelog

Released

• Six Feet Under Update

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

↑ Well don't I feel like a dinglebarry. Really sorry about that, it was a stupid mistake on my part.  I have updated it so it works now.

You just combine the 5 Things to complete the Teleportato like you would normally but now doing that will permanently reveal the map in that world while this mod is on.