• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

A Melon on a Stick!

This mod will add a Melon on a Stick to your game!

It is crafted with a stick and a watermelon at an alchemy engine.

You can't attack with it, it won't protect you from the rain and it doesn't serve any

purpose whatsoever but BRO, you've got a MELON on a STICK!

Created for the almighty Melonlord T4T3RGR3N4D3R

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/55743-melon-on-a-stick

I used this tutorial: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/29427-tutorial-creating-a-handslot-equippable-item-from-scratch/

Version 1.0

What's New in Version 1.0

Released

• created

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

can you upload it to the workshop?

I tried but there's an error when i try to upload it. Still searching for a solution

You can use it by copying the unzipped folder into ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\dont_starve\mods

THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! Any plans for multiplayer?

As soon as i figure this DST modding stuff out :D But i'll try

Stick is too long. It ends lower than leg. May be would be better if to change pivot point in Spriter? Or redraw stick...

Stick is too long. It ends lower than leg. May be would be better if to change pivot point in Spriter? Or redraw stick...

Thanks for the feedback! I actually tried multiple pivots, one above the thick part and one beneath but i liked this version the most. I might change it with an update but i won't update the mod just for the pivot position.