• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

With the latest update you can now configure the mod so Wolly can accept only fish OR fruits and vegetables (seeds included).

This mod tweaks Wolly's drops, adding all gems, blueprints, beard, rope etc.

Here are the chances of what it will trade(in %):

{chance = 20, "rope"},        {chance = 5,  "purplegem"},        {chance = 5,  "bluegem"},        {chance = 5,  "redgem"},        {chance = 2,  "orangegem"},        {chance = 2,  "yellowgem"},        {chance = 2,  "greengem"},        {chance = 30, "seeds"},        {chance = 33, "feather_robin"},        {chance = 5,  "beardhair"},        {chance = 5,  "blueprint"},        {chance = 30, "goldnugget"},

Steam Workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=496243669

Thanks Mobbstar!

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• You can now configure the mod so Wolly can accept only fish OR fruits and vegetables (seeds included).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this!

You might want to re-download the mod. Fixed a really tiny crash issue. Should be 100% crash proof now.

Someone please explain to me what this mod does. What is Wolly? How does it work? Where is thedescription of this mod? I'd appreciate it if someone answer me. (Translated by Bing)

Someone please explain to me what this mod does. What is Wolly? How does it work? Where is thedescription of this mod? I'd appreciate it if someone answer me. (Translated by Bing)

Wolly is an NPC in the base game that was added to announce Shipwrecked expansion. Now, he gives out red feathers, gold and other junk if you feed him.

With this mod, it changes so that he drops gems, blue prints, beard hair too. You can configure it so the food he accepts if fish only or veggies and fruits and seeds only.

• Like 1

Wolly is an NPC in the base game that was added to announce Shipwrecked expansion. Now, he gives out red feathers, gold and other junk if you feed him.

With this mod, it changes so that he drops gems, blue prints, beard hair too. You can configure it so the food he accepts if fish only or veggies and fruits and seeds only.

Thank you! I didn't know that. (Translated by Bing)