• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

4 Screenshots

About This File

As you all know i am picky when it comes to making a mod, so generally they are good quality and with star butterfly this is no exception i plan to make star as best as i can that includes art wise soon i will make a custom build and animation assets towards this mod but for now just the basics

Stats:

health: 200

hunger: 115

sanity: 90

The to do list

Add - mewberty form

Add - Star's Wand

Add - Spellbook

Create - Custom animation and build assets

What's New in Version v0.1   See changelog

Released

• added - mod icon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Woah... xD

It will be a good mod and I'm sure I'll follow and download it. :)

For now, I'll just vote...

5 stars! ^^

Keep up the great work and I'm sure that this mod will be great as the other DS mods you made!

alrighty then give me a few more days been doing a lot namely, Minecraft modding, game making, fanfic writing/reading, figuring out Skyrim modding all that junk and probs other things I can't remember.

so I'll try and start making don't starve mods as well as the other variants namely together and shipwrecked (haven't had a chance to look into shipwrecked)

for shipwrecked:

add in   modinfo.lua

shipwrecked_compatible = true

after

dont_starve_compatible = true
reign_of_giants_compatible = true

I liked the mod, it's to bad that it hasn't been updated since a year and a half, i wanted to try to like update it and make it works with the latest update of Don't starve together by using the example template as the base.

Edited by Twilight_Sparkle