• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Beefalo Milk and Cheese [DST] 0.1.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Now also on steam workshop:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=436654027

Made by _Q_ and Raccoon Superhero

You can now milk beefalos which requires a beefalo hat to wear, without beefalo hat beefalos gonna kick you.

You have a chance to get kicked by a beefalo while milking it even if wearing a beefalo hat.

You can only milk beefalos when baby beefalos are around.

You get 40 points damage if a beefalo kicks you but it will not agro any beefalos on the player.

You get raw milk from milking beefalos that has to be cooked in crock pot to get the more edible fresh milk (requires 4 raw milks).

Fresh milk rots into cheese after around a week has passed.

Fresh milk can be used to make ice cream just as electric milk can.

Fresh milk increases warmth by 10 points.

Fresh milk can be given to catcoons.

New recipe for the hot summer days: Berry milkshake! (lowers temperature by 40 for 10 seconds)

Cook in crock pot: Fresh milk x2, Ice, Berries

Stats:

Raw milk: , +4 Hunger, -8 Health, -10 sanity

Fresh milk: +12 Hunger, +3 Health, +10 sanity

Cheese: +37 Hunger, + 15 Health, +15 Sanity

Berry milkshake: +18 Hunger, +8 Health, +20 Sanity

What's New in Version 0.0.7   See changelog

Released

• 0.0.4 - First DST version
  • 0.0.5 - Update
  • 0.0.6 - Update
  • 0.0.7 - Update

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is there a way to tune down the stats on the cheese? it seems a bit too strong against the electric milk considering that you have to fight a volt goat that is supercharged, at least cheese can't give 33 sanity - 15 would be what I would opt for.

Edit: by the way, very nice mod.

seriously, "raw" milk should be much healthier than "fresh" one (also i dont get it why you call it "raw" O.o )

You know, this is one of those mods that seems like it would be in an unmodded game. My only complaint is how OP the cheese is. 20 Sanity is a bit much, even if it takes a bit to get. If anything, the berry milkshake should be getting a buff for sanity. We all know how awesome milkshakes are.

I need help im playing with Gordon freeman from half life mod and they dont get the milk i think is the action or something like this can someone help ? (sorry for the bad english i am Brazilian)