• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

Manager for your installed mods.

The main focus of this mod is to allow management of mods using "sets". Sets can be enabled and disabled using an options spinner. Custom names can be given when saving sets. Sets can also be deleted with ease.

Other notable functions:

• Adds buttons to enable/disable all installed mods
  • Keep self enabled when disabling mods or switching sets (can be configured, "Preserve self")
  • Auto-Enable No Warnings mod (can be configured, "Auto-Enable No Warning")

Compatibility:

• Compatible with DS and RotG
  • Compatible with all other mods (let me know if not)

For anyone interested, feel free to copy/modify/use my mods however you wish, including in your own mods. Please include appropriate attribution with links so everyone can benefit from them.

Legally equivalent to CC Non-commercial Attribution licence.

In case of conflict with terms of the website, the websites terms take precedence over this message.

What's New in Version 1.2   See changelog

Released

• Added option to remember last-used preset

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh man, this mod is really handy. Have you considered adding an option to turn off the auto-sync with the workshop ?

Oh man, this mod is really handy. Have you considered adding an option to turn off the auto-sync with the workshop ?

Thank you, glad you like it!

I have not. But isn't there a mod that already does that? I'll see if I can find the link.

Edit: This?

@Blueberrys Yeah I know about that mod. It's just that that option would fit perfectly in your mod, regardless of whether it's already been done or not. Just tossing a suggestion.

See you around !

@Blueberrys Yeah I know about that mod. It's just that that option would fit perfectly in your mod, regardless of whether it's already been done or not. Just tossing a suggestion.

See you around !

Ahh.. probably. But I really doubt I'd top simplex's code, and I don't want to just copy his code into mine, haha. I've already made it so that his No Warnings mod will be enabled along side this one (if you have it installed), so I can put an option to enable that one too, if you'd like.

Thank you for the suggestions btw, I appreciate it.

• Like 1