• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Adds functionality to auto-repeat actions on stacks of items.

Currently includes these actions for auto-repeating:

• Eating
  • Healing
  • Cooking
  • Adding fuel
  • Fertilizing
  • Giving items to birds

Each action's auto-repeat can be individually set in the mod configuration.

When using the default configuration,

To start repeating, use an item stack with any of your activated actions.

To stop repeating, press any key on the keyboard (move around, etc).

Actions are built to stop repeating automatically when they no longer have a logical use. Ex, when health is full, healing doesn't repeat, but can be performed by the player.

When using Hold To Repeat (see mod config to activate),

To start repeating, use an item stack with any of your activated actions and keep the mouse button held.

To stop repeating, release the mouse button.

Compatibility:

• Compatible with DS and RotG
  • Should be compatible with all other mods (let me know if not)

For anyone interested, feel free to copy/modify/use my mods however you wish, including in your own mods. Please include appropriate attribution with links so everyone can benefit from them.

Legally equivalent to CC Non-commercial Attribution licence.

In case of conflict with terms of the website, the websites terms take precedence over this message.

Mod icon licence

Derived from "Refresh Arrow"

By:Timothy Miller

CC (Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported)

https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/134221/arrow_refresh_reload_repeat_sync_update_icon#size=128

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• Added link to download page

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

@BlackFlagGeek Sure, I'll add an option for it in the next update. I thought of using that when making it, but I figured it would be easier for the player to just let it work on it's own, so I didn't implement it.

Edit: The "Hold to Repeat" option has been implemented. See the mod config to enable it.

@BlackFlagGeek Sure, I'll add an option for it in the next update. I thought of using that when making it, but I figured it would be easier for the player to just let it work on it's own, so I didn't implement it.

Edit: The "Hold to Repeat" option has been implemented. See the mod config to enable it.

What button should I hold to repeat?

@Prince143, it works with either mouse button, so when you perform an action, don't let go of whichever button you used to start the action. Example:

If you used the left mouse button to cook food on fire, keep holding left mouse button until you're done.

If you used the right mouse button to eat food, keep holding right mouse button.

@BlackFlagGeek welcome!

For steam workshop, yes, very likely. But not any time soon.

Very handy mod, @Blueberrys! Thanks for that!

Why don't you upload it to the Steam Workshop?

Would you kindly add the same feature for crafting? Sometimes it is needed to craft a lot of boards or cut stones for example. :-)

does this need a new game to work? cause it doesn't seem to work on my save :/ been switching from "hold" and "normal" config