• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Additional Structures 1.6.8

8 Screenshots

About This File

Adds a variety of structures to the base game.

DESCRIPTION:

It basically adds a few things I found was lacking in the base game. I was initially going to release them separately but realized how much of a chore it would be to update and download so I decided to add them all together. Keeping them in a single mod makes me able to keep focus on further polishing the mod.

The structures added are pretty much self-explanatory. Some may expand on what is already included in the base game (such as additional storage slots) and some may add new features.

Visit the Steam Workshop entry for more information: Steam Workshop

COMPATIBILITY:

- Incompatible with mods which modify the spoilage rate (perishable.lua) of all food items (not specific ones)
- Compatible with Shipwrecked and/or Reign of Giants
- Incompatible with vanilla
- If you plan to play vanilla, you must disable this mod completely as it effects the perishable.lua file

CONFIGURATION:

- Structures that require trinkets can have their recipes switched for Shipwrecked worlds
- Individual structure recipes can be enabled/disabled

SIDENOTE:

- Any additional structures that I have in mind will be added to this mod instead of making a new one for each

STEAM WORKSHOP

- This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop: Link

What's New in Version 1.6.7   See changelog

Released

• Compatible with Shipwrecked
  • Added dialogue for Shipwrecked characters when inspected
  • Added option in config to change recipe for structures that require trinkets (for Shipwrecked worlds)
  • Added option in config to disable recipes of individual structures
  • Added Charcoal Pit
  • Changed Pitcrate design
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This crate model is much better than the past one, good job :grin:. Now a question: i was using your old crate mod and i have 2 crates in my world: if i remove the old mod and use this, do i lose the crates that i already have?

This crate model is much better than the past one, good job :grin:. Now a question: i was using your old crate mod and i have 2 crates in my world: if i remove the old mod and use this, do i lose the crates that i already have?

Thanks.

Yes, it will remove the crate. I rename this to "Wooden Crate" making it different from the previous crate named "Crate".

Ok, I love the idea of upgrade chest to store more items in, this is amazing. However, the crate n ice chest takes too much space to build, n its making me think if this is worth building because its taking more space then regular chest.

i mean this crate give 16 space chest, yet i can build regular chest that takes same space, 3 ~ 4 of regular chest, witch gives 27 or more storage space. not sure if it just me but... this space management is really bugging me :(

Maybe increase crate size? or make the building size smaller?

Ok, I love the idea of upgrade chest to store more items in, this is amazing. However, the crate n ice chest takes too much space to build, n its making me think if this is worth building because its taking more space then regular chest.

i mean this crate give 16 space chest, yet i can build regular chest that takes same space, 3 ~ 4 of regular chest, witch gives 27 or more storage space. not sure if it just me but... this space management is really bugging me :(

Maybe increase crate size? or make the building size smaller?

There is a price to pay for convenience.

More slots = More storage = More space for the structure.

I might need a bit of help because im new to dont starve and my mod wont load...
It says its all good and i only need to craft stuff that dont exist