• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Additional Equipment 2.4.4

5 Screenshots

About This File

Adds a variety of equipment to the base game.

DESCRIPTION:

It basically adds a few things I found was lacking in the base game. I was initially going to release them separately but realized how much of a chore it would be to update and download so I decided to add them all together.

The equipment added is pretty much self-explanatory. I did not go all out and add interesting equipment with effects and such. I simply wanted to try to fill in the gaps which I felt needed to be filled.

Drew the equipment myself and tailored it to fit in with the Don't Starve drawing style.

Visit the Steam Workshop entry for more information: Steam Workshop

COMPATIBILITY:

- Backpacks are compatible with RPG HUDs backpack and amulet slot option
- Incompatible with mods which modify: Varg
- Compatible with Shipwrecked and/or Reign of Giants
- Incompatible with vanilla

CONFIGURATION:

- Equipment that require trinkets can have their recipes switched
- Individual equipment recipes can be enabled/disabled

STEAM WORKSHOP

- This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop: Link

What's New in Version 2.4.4   See changelog

Released

• A ton. I forgot to update the version here for a year.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great mod I love it. I got a question can you add new ore that can be smellted in fireplace (cook in the stupid way) to make like iron sword, tools, armor, ... Please can you add that ?

• Spool 1

Great mod I love it. I got a question can you add new ore that can be smellted in fireplace (cook in the stupid way) to make like iron sword, tools, armor, ... Please can you add that ?

Sorry, as I have stated above I have no plans to add any more armor tiers. Reason being I cannot fit any more into the game due to the limited difference between armor defense ratings (80%-95%). Sadly that amount is not much to work with.

GOLDEN WEAPONS AND ARMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll think about it. I feel like there is already too much armor in the game now, including mine. Depends I feel like it really.

IF I do go through with it, it would probably be exactly like Marble but with no movement penalty.

Why dont you make the marble helmet just looks like a helmet?...

Because it is made from Marble, and Marble has a chess theme in Don't Starve I decided to make it look like a pawn head.

Equipment)  Error loading mod!

...Games/Don't Starve v1.90423/data/../mods/AdditionalEquipment/modmain.lua:1: unexpected symbol near 'ï'
ERROOR heeekp whats happening? 
I have never seen this kind of error before

I would love this mod even more if it were configurable where you can choose which items show up in game. I honestly just want the beefalo coat and wolfpack.

Wow, I'm impressed with your ideas. What a great addition to the game. I personally love the Bee Sting Bat and Ice Pack.

• Like 1

Very interesting ideas - I will tinker with the mod and check balance,m but I'm already pretty happy with the fact that refrain from making it OP.

I just hope that we - non-steam, DRM-free users - will not have to wait another year if update occurs ;)

• Like 1

I have a problem with this mod what happens is that when I install and load the main menu appears and stays stuck to keep playing the game must close and reopen; and start it tells me that the mod has FAILED !!! of I do ... Help :(:(:(