About This File
A tunnel for instant travel.
I wanted to have instant transport and I noticed that there were no compatible tunnels/wormholes available (or I could not find one myself) for the latest DLC, Shipwrecked, so I made one.
It basically works like a wormhole. You need to make at least 2 shafts for it to work properly. I do not recommend having more than 2-3 shafts per world as using a shaft has random results.
There is a 50% chance you will be returned to the entrance of the shaft that was used. The more shafts there are, the more unlikely you will reach your intended destination.
Requires: Alchemy Engine
- 6 Boards
- 1 Miner Hat
- 1 Shovel
- Subtracts a low amount of Sanity for each use
- Subtracts a medium amount of Hunger for each use
- Fully animated prefab
- Minimap icon
- Compatible with Shipwrecked and/or Reign of Giants
- Incompatible with vanilla
- Incompatible with mods that modify the jumping animation
- The Sanity and Hunger Lost can be adjusted through the configuration
- This mod is based on the Chaotic Wormhole from the mod Summons by Heavenfall.
- This mod is also available on the Steam Workshop: Link