gabberworld

Registered Users
  • Last visited

459 Excellent

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. it's old message but 50 dupes start would be hardcore. that guy who manage keep them all alive without any cheat is omg
  2. honestly tell im clad that they add finally this conduction panel, it was in my mind some time now that something like this needed
  3. Grubfruit allows you cook good quality food with long spoiling time
  4. there is issue with automation what not detects at left first tile that its wired with automation. The Galactic System.sav
  5. maybe is something todo that you not even able use Spawner at sandbox with Rock Comet in first two tile height. or its just coincidence that this happens exactly same height
  6. i quess something todo with tagbits as they changed that
  7. RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 is a software issue what most likely caused by memory leaks, or you run out off memory
  8. Critters drops less performance than dupes. What PC you have?
  9. a what? you run out off tag bits? how its even possible, they to increase them
  10. you still have that bug that when game saves it makes allot items when something selected at build menu. what i think why it happens is because it change the coordinate to some other place, it feels like it deletes some old selection coordinate and makes new one