Trouble with mods installed from steam workshop (DST)

Now, i don't know if this goes here. But I am having big problems with mods I have installed from the workshop appearing as so:

uboihyboyhbop.png

Now, all of these 50+ mods I have uninstalled. My boyfriend said to check in my workshop folder, but they are not there. None of the numbers that are shown for the mods are in my laptop files.

If anyone can help me, that would be fantastic.

I don't really know, because when I first had downloaded them, they worked fine. I left the game because of college and then this happens. I tried a lot of things, but nothing seems to work. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled and it wont go away.

• Developer

Hey @Stewiefangirl, another work around to fix this issue is to boot your PC into safemode, and then go into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods directory (or wherever you installed DST), and delete all the directories starting with "workshop-"

You can also try Fidooop's suggestion, as he's had success with simply not having Steam launch automatically when Windows starts.

Let me know if this helps!

[Solution that worked for me] Hey! I had the exact same issue. It may be late, but it could help some people. After hours of digging (and none of the solutions working), this arcicle helped me a lot: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/130188-corrupted-mods-possible-solution/.

If your DST is installed on the drive other than C:, this may be the issue. Uninstalling DST and installing it on C: drive is what solved the problem for me. I can now install workshop mods without any problems or workarounds with local downloads.I hope it helps anyone!