Corrupted Mods, Possible Solution

Not sure where else to post this so I'll leave it here, it's solved for me but I hope I can help other people.

So I didn't know this but I had DST installed on another drive, not the default C drive, the game worked fine however some mods weren't downloading properly, they wouldn't update, or show up in the mod folder, the troubleshoot FAQ by Klei didn't help, I tried everything from going in to the mod folder and look for it, booting my PC safe mode but the real problem was because my game files were on my other drive and not the default one, C:

Overall I found out my problem with this, assuming it's a bug and assuming other people MIGHT have their game on the wrong drive. If your mods aren't installed properly and show up as workshop-xxxxxxx and no matter what you do to try and solve it and you never find it in your mod folder, even if you boot in safe mode it won't do anything, it's probably because you need to move your game files to the C: drive but you can do that easily via the steam settings. I'm just posting this because I see a lot of unsolved issues for people similar to mine who tried everything only for it to do nothing.

This was a mistake on my end but now my frustration is over.

Archived