(Inspired by @Mezukie.)

How hugging works:

When a Dupe's stress is 20% or less, they will attempt to hug stressed Dupes.

If a Dupe has a "Not a Hugger" negative trait, they won't hug others and when Dupes try to hug them they push them away, adding stress to both Dupes.

That's my idea, but it's probably completely awful and if you have any questions ask!

Duplicants really do need more communication between each other. At the moment, they seldom acknowledge each other. Mostly because they're all busy doing their own jobs. Though duplicants for example eating next to each other could chat for a bit. Or in adjacent showers. Shower talk can be pretty common. And any duplicant who's just had an incident (i.e. recovered from entombment or being trapped in a non-oxygenated area, survived being attacked by a Hatch, etc.) should probably have a hug or some kind of considerate action from another duplicant.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:53 PM, Paxtonnnn said:

(Inspired by @Mezukie.)

How hugging works:

When a Dupe's stress is 20% or less, they will attempt to hug stressed Dupes.

If a Dupe has a "Not a Hugger" negative trait, they won't hug others and when Dupes try to hug them they push them away, adding stress to both Dupes.

That's my idea, but it's probably completely awful and if you have any questions ask!

yah the not a hugger came to my mind to. instead of bothincreased stress the not a hugger should slug the hugger giving the hugger stress but still reducing the stress on the not a hugger

Archived