After a lot of try, I finalely make gold.

To do it you'll need to pump magma (Pic1)
Drop magma on on Gold Amalgam (don't dig him, it doesn't work, maybe bug?) (Pic2)
Reach the melting point 1063.9°C
You'll have liquid Gold, the let him cool and you'll have solid Gold (Pic3 and 4)

Unfortunately I don't find any use for this Gold yet :(

I have to test with lot of other metal/mineral with melting point under 1500°C (Magma temperature)

Gold 1..jpg

Gold 2.jpg

Gold 3.jpg

Gold 4.jpg

I make gold second time with a pump insinde block, I made vaccum and when Gold amalgam get liquid Gold, I didn't see mercury :( maybe a bug or not in game yet.

For information Gold lose 50% of his weignt when turning Gold amalgam to Gold

Given the refined metal tab and other hints for steel and iron I suspect we will have some smelting capability. To what end... probably material requirements, perhaps higher decor...

Honestly I am currently waiting for some content update or at least fully fixed liquids.

Here we go pure copper in liquid and solid (Pic 1 and 2) It doesn't loose his weight when turning from Copper Ore to copper as Gold amalgam.

It cannot be use anymore :(

I can't refined Iron ore because I can't reach the melting point 1534.9°C. It's weird because I can reach magma near 1580°C.

If someone have a trick to refined Iron Ore ?

Copper 1.jpg

Copper 2.jpg

On 3.3.2017 at 11:46 PM, Mavryck said:

I make gold second time with a pump insinde block, I made vaccum and when Gold amalgam get liquid Gold, I didn't see mercury :( maybe a bug or not in game yet.

For information Gold lose 50% of his weignt when turning Gold amalgam to Gold

Probably a bug or unimplemented because if I remember correctly mercury can be spawned in debug mode.

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 2:28 AM, SeeHam said:

can the gold be use to make statue? i had never seen any statue better than that mediocore piece of trash , even with dupes with 11 creativity.

The refined Gold and copper can't be used for now :(. You can only store it in a compactor.

Don't Know for Iron because I'm still looking a way to refined it.

Archived